You can type here any text you want

Horrible gnx clone examples

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I've seen a few that were serious hack jobs. Who has pics of the best of the worst? Having brokered a true gnx that was almost perfect it makes me sick when I see any turbo regals that are hacked up in lame attempts to make them into a wannabe gnx. I recently seen a thread on here of a near perfect gnx clone. I understand most don't have the $ to go that far but please make a decent attempt at it. I'm not expecting them all to be that perfect but please people if you put fender flares or fender vents on get a professional sheer and some high quality adhesive. Not some ducktape and a tin snip. :rolleyes:

first hack-job GNX clone that comes to my mind is the the "GNX" from the latest FnF movie. :rolleyes:

Clone is a horrible Choice of Words...

There are only a couple of true Clones out there...

Many many Look a Likes and Tribute cars.....

Here is a great example,..

Can't even tell the difference... :rolleyes:

gnx7.jpg

gnx9.jpg

first hack-job GNX clone that comes to my mind is the the "GNX" from the latest FnF movie. :rolleyes:

U have to watch the scene closely, they used like 3 different GN's one was either a clone or a real GNX but the one that got the most movie time looked like a 86 and it didn't even have the stock GN wheels on it.:(

Honestly the biggest problem is the lack of quality parts such as fender flares and vents. Other than that its to each his own I say. Some of us are simply personalizing our regals and not trying to fool anyone into thinking its a real x. If there were high quality vents and flares out there I'd consider doing it to my t top car only using a different style wheel. Bottom line is if you don't like the way it looks don't look at it.

Here is a great example,..

Can't even tell the difference... :rolleyes:

gnx7.jpg

gnx9.jpg

C'mon...don't be so picky...aside from the wheels, it doesn't look THAT bad!...:rolleyes:
I totally agree with "INEEDAGN" when he says " Some of us are simply personalizing our regals and not trying to fool anyone into thinking its a real x."

Claude. :wink:

C'mon...don't be so picky...aside from the wheels, it doesn't look THAT bad!...:rolleyes:
I totally agree with "INEEDAGN" when he says " Some of us are simply personalizing our regals and not trying to fool anyone into thinking its a real x."

Claude. :wink:

At least the exhaust is CORRECT. I should know.

ok, hasn't been any posts to this thread for a while so....

I know the original post theme was bad GNX clones, but when I saw this post on Craigs List, I just had to post it up in here. I don't even know where to begin with a commentary on this listing. It looks like a clean straigt car based on the pictures provided, but I believe "Grand National clone" is a big stretch at best. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CraigsList-79GNclone_Page_1.jpg
    CraigsList-79GNclone_Page_1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 444
  • CraigsList-79GNclone_Page_2.jpg
    CraigsList-79GNclone_Page_2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 459
Back