You can type here any text you want

hot air hybrid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i don't think it would be worth doing a hot air hybrid since theres not much power coming out from those engines

i agree with boost, there is much power to be made with a hot air motor.
its all in what you want to do with your project.

buickbert

I've seen a carbed hot air in a 914 porsche before. I'd like to try that with sfi.

did upset me one bit. there are alot of slow hotairs out there i know but there are a few out there that have some balls. i have put a punshing on several intercooled cars including a GNX with my SLOW HOTAIR ;) 11's are slow i know i know if i put an intercooler on it i will go 9's ;)

o also another priceless moment is when you smoke a intercooled car and you open your hood so they can see what you got and low and behold its a hotair motor :eek: . ive done it several times and i love the look on there face. :eek:

Someone did a hot air Malibu wagon swap. I believe it was featured in a magazine if I am not mistaken. It was a black wagon and the guy used his 84/85 T-type as a donor as it was rusted or something. The set up was very clean.

Back