Hot Air Intake Modification for air flow

Dzoid1

What modifications has anyone done to increase air flow on a hot air intake. Info and pics greatly appreciated, thanks

How fast you want to go? Ported has been 10s, gutted has been faster

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shooting for 11s, so just good runner port job and gasket match?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. Cylinder 4 is the problem cylinder on that intake

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I have a Champion for sale. along with a 3" downpipe, a 6262 turbo, Ported throttle body, and a set of custom built headers, If anybody interested....

George
George I may be interested in your turbo. Can you tell me some more info about it? Thanks.
Mike

Sorry I have not been here in a few. I am going through a lot health wise right now, Marty has been texting with me, and I believe he is going to get the package from me. He may want to chime in and talk with additional interested buyers, as I do not think he wants it all. I am happy to talk with anyone, and you can call me at 803.351.0041 this is my cell number, and typically have it all the time.

George

Sorry I have not been here in a few. I am going through a lot health wise right now, Marty has been texting with me, and I believe he is going to get the package from me. He may want to chime in and talk with additional interested buyers, as I do not think he wants it all. I am happy to talk with anyone, and you can call me at 803.351.0041 this is my cell number, and typically have it all the time.

George
if you decide to part the package out i might be interested in the champion intake. how about a price and some pictures. john

I have a Champion for sale. along with a 3" downpipe, a 6262 turbo, Ported throttle body, and a set of custom built headers, If anybody interested....

George
hot air champion intake do you still have it/ i might be interested how much and how about a couple of pictures. john