Hot air motor complete

japSW20

hey guys,im swapping out my hotair so im putting the whoel motor up for sale,wit harness ECU exhaust everything included.Will trade for a regular 231 non turbo,305,350 basically any good condition BOP motor.located in central florida (sebring) you could reach me @
japsw20@earthlink.net
on aim at japSW20

Attachments

• post-17886-1133646978.jpg
    post-17886-1133646978.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 256
also have windshield motor,coolant and windshield wiper fluid tanks,a/c compressor with lines and ac condenser.

Man if you were closer to Chicago I would have done it. I am pulling out a 5.7 Vortec w/700 r4 out of Turbo Buick to put back the 3.8 turbo setup.

Prasad :frown:

wickedv6 said:
Man if you were closer to Chicago I would have done it. I am pulling out a 5.7 Vortec w/700 r4 out of Turbo Buick to put back the 3.8 turbo setup.

Prasad :frown:
dam i would of loved that,the motor is still in the car,i just pulled the front clip off because im swapping out frames,and shaving the firewall,im not really into the performance of these cars,so im jsut trying to get a clean stripped down engine bay

Damn, where were you a year back when i had my old 455 from my GS sitting in the corner of my garage? :) What has been done to the motor? Is it in pretty much stock configuration? Been rebuilt? How many miles? Any performance work/upgrades been perfromed? I'm very interested, I've been looking for a hotair motor to rebuild for my 85, so I can keep driving it on the one thats in there while I build up the spare. Thanks for any info!

FlaBoy said:
Damn, where were you a year back when i had my old 455 from my GS sitting in the corner of my garage? :) What has been done to the motor? Is it in pretty much stock configuration? Been rebuilt? How many miles? Any performance work/upgrades been perfromed? I'm very interested, I've been looking for a hotair motor to rebuild for my 85, so I can keep driving it on the one thats in there while I build up the spare. Thanks for any info!
motor everything is stock,mileage is unknown :confused: the odometer stopped at 48k runs perfect though,drove it on a 400 mile round trip before parking the car.

yea will be interested,I would prety much take any buick,olds,or chevy motor 231 and up.aslong as its runing strong.

ive been away for a while taking care of problems but still have the motor,complete. need to get rid of this ASAp to make room for a new motor

japsw20@earthlink.net

aim @ japsw20

(305) 467-8978 Ronny