Hot air parts - Houston

S.Hitt

Guys I have a full intake manifold with red tops and injector harness, a turbo, alternator, power steering pump and some brackets for a Hot Air. Have a set of heads that could be freshened up as well. Local to Houston. I posted in parts for sale a while back and no luck.
$100 bucks can take it! Please I have no use for these.

Should post this in the Hot Air Forum here ... hot air parts are hard to get rid off .... I ended up throwing some good parts out myself

Guys I have a full intake manifold with red tops and injector harness, a turbo, alternator, power steering pump and some brackets for a Hot Air. Have a set of heads that could be freshened up as well. Local to Houston. I posted in parts for sale a while back and no luck.
$100 bucks can take it! Please I have no use for these.
I'm interested, would you be willing to ship to 48103

Dang, wish I'd have seen this a week or so ago when he posted. I'll be next in line if it falls through.

Should post this in the Hot Air Forum here ... hot air parts are hard to get rid off .... I ended up throwing some good parts out myself
I posted it in texas because I really dont want to ship. It's a lot of parts and its heavy.

looking to purchase a Hot Air T-type soon don't know if i'll need these parts. do you have pics or link to look at what you have available