HOT-AIR REGISTRY, join here!

If you are using Internet Explorer, the page may not display correctly. I would suggest Chrome or Firefox.

sent myinfo in. as i id a few years ago and never saw it on the site at all.l oh well

I just recently got a wh1 an hoping to get advice first time owner of a turbo buick ... I recently check the regestry an it's on there with a different name from the previous owner how can I update it

None of the links to the registry are working. If there is no longer a registry, someone should take down this 'Sticky'.

Bryan is there anyway you can start on a Astro roof registry per year? Just curious how many astroroofs are out there. It would be nice.

If you are using Internet Explorer, the page may not display correctly. I would suggest Chrome or Firefox.
Hey Bryan, the registry is a fantastic idea!
Too bad I can't register my '84.
I tried on chrome. Says site under construction....Is it?

I have an 85 GN and i use to feel the same way but now i realize that the 84/85 low production numbers is better in a lot of ways.. sure i have an 87 GN ttop car but also have many other cars but will not sale my 85 because they only made 2100 of them.. where will this number be in 25 years?/ I say there could be more turbo advances and parts for these cars but oh well, its still a GN.

I have finished a few more updates to the website. It is slowly, but surely coming along. I have updated the main page, www.hotairbuick.com. I have finally added a decent looking button on the main page for the registry. New for th registry is a submission form. Hopefully this will help with receiving full information on new submissions. So check it out and let me know your thoughts.

As always, if you have any additional/different information and/or pictures to add, email them to me and I will add them in.

If you do not currently have your VIN listed, your # will start with a 9, please get that too me so I can accurately catalog all of the cars in the registry. Remember, only a portion of the VIN is used and the number itself is held in teh strictest confidence.

Thanks again to all those that are registered.

If you have not registered, what are you waiting for?
That’s great, however I just tried to register and there is a construction sign up.

I have an 85 GN and i use to feel the same way but now i realize that the 84/85 low production numbers is better in a lot of ways.. sure i have an 87 GN ttop car but also have many other cars but will not sale my 85 because they only made 2100 of them.. where will this number be in 25 years?/ I say there could be more turbo advances and parts for these cars but oh well, its still a GN.
I totally dig, I have a 1984T top with the Lier Sigler interior. It’s beautiful, The beautiful black exterior with that Sandy early 80’s tan interior.. I would never trade it or sell it. It is the car that should’ve been in Smokey and the bandit early 80’s edition rendition.