You can type here any text you want

HOT ROD american street drags

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

equalizer442

has any one baught this game yeat? i baught it the other night and while i was in the parking lot fliping threw the manual i noticed a small picture of a grand national smaller then 1/4 of a inch square. i knew thats what it was i pretty much had the "oh ****" factor braught out of me because the 20 cars thats own the game was hand picked by hot rod mag there suposed to be something like "the 20 top performance cars of all time" , never in my wildest dreams would i have thaught that it would have had a gn in it but it does. mine has a supercharged big block with nitrous and runs 8.40s dont castrate me for running a super charger the game does have some flaws its plain to see that who ever made the parts for the game has no experiance with the real deal but its still a fun way to kill a few nights.

i have the game it is great my gn runs 8.29 we should get some on line raceing going against each other those anybody else have this game

i got the game also we should all set a time and play online......i tryied 2 times but no one was on just me :(

yeah i had that game and got excited when i saw the GN in it, but was kinda bummed it had the wrong motor, although that would be rather complex to make part of the game probably. for some reason i always did better taking off in second gear, even with slicks. :D

Originally posted by buickpower
yeah i had that game and got excited when i saw the GN in it, but was kinda bummed it had the wrong motor, although that would be rather complex to make part of the game probably. for some reason i always did better taking off in second gear, even with slicks. :D

its still a cool game with several small blocks and big blocks to choose from 11 total besides turbo,chassis ,and several other upgrades to choose from rims ,exhaust,heads,cams and so on .but you have to win money racing to buy upgrades which are not cheap i think the online racing ranges from 500 to 1500 dollars a race should be fun if we get this going

Back