Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

Heres the silver one's ebay ID# 200110341259 , it is a custom though, i didnt read the ad the first time

just cleaned out target

Attachments

• Picture 238.jpg
    Picture 238.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 79
So, what engine option is that? :D

Its the very rare twin turbo/twin intercooled one...... you know the GNX..... there were only a limited quantity available.... oh... and the chopped top... makes it even more rare... along with those wheels....... very rare car indeed.

The GF scored 11 reds and 10 blacks today! Sweet! She also ran into another collector that said he found a silver Hotwheels GN earlier today at another Walmart! Even sweeter :) :)

Alright I just picked up 12 Black New Model Long Cards if anyone needs them $1 a piece plus shipping.

Got into 4 new cases today and it was all old stuff. Thought I was getting ready to hit it! And by the way.....Thanks!

Got into 4 new cases today and it was all old stuff. Thought I was getting ready to hit it! And by the way.....Thanks!

Hey, It's th truth :cool:

Anyhow, they're certainly taking their sweet time :frown: I don't suppose you know when they're going to relase the next color? I went though about 5 cases the other day and only found Maroon. I keep hearing Silver but no signs of it on ebay yet.

All I can find is the burgandy/red, I think they look like butt. If anyone has availability to more blk ones, I'll trade 3 burg for 3 Blk

Custom Redlines :) :) :)

Here ya go fellas....... I was bored......... more pics to come. I love re-blistering them back in the wrong way (showing drivers side). It drives people nuts.:eek:

dsc00080ws8.jpg

dsc00083zr3.jpg

dsc00071rd8.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice:cool:

Ok, another noob question lol How do you remove and install a car in a blister without taring it etc?