You can type here any text you want

Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not yet, the red ones are not out here yet. I hope so I need to pay for my Motor!

If ya need any Reds let me know. I got a some American Reds I can part with. Anyhow, I finnaly got to log on Hotwheelsclollectors.com :D So hopefully I can start finding some FE cards :fingurescrossed:

Look in the top corner of the card. If it says "10 of 36", then it is a US Card. It is says "10 36", then its an international card. If there is any other language on the front or back, it is an international card. I checked all my US cards and they ALL have New Model on them.

Cool tip dude :cool:

I just bought a Euro card here in the states. It's number 9, I bought it since it had a small hard and the rest had long cards :)

Still have not shown up here. It is time for the new wave to hit. I do not have the time like I use to as I am training on new Commo equipement for Iraq. I went out today and no GNs.

Well I got guy over in Canada looking for some but no luck. I think their cards are FE but long instead of short. Anyhow, I got Maroon American verions out the rear if anyone needs a few.

I bought 3 a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart. They say first edition on them and I think they're on the long cards.

I just got one in the mail today that I bought off ebay. It is a maroon car with first edition on a long card with the five spoke wheels. I believe it is out of canada.

I have found 6 red ones locally and they are all NEW MODELS with the thick 5 spoke wheels. I scored about 8 black ones last week and have not seen anymore since, looks like the black ones are on their way out huh?

Remember if there is ANY OTHER languages on the card, it is an International car, either from Canada or Mexico. They do get shipped to the states by accident!

I find Euros all the time here in the States. Just a few minutes ago I got a Euro Batmoble FE small card.

I just picked up 6 of them at my local Walmart, .99 each, but even that price is a bit high for such a horrible model of our beloved GN's. I can't believe that there are so many suckers ( myself included) , who are willing to waste so much time and effort on the search for these chunks of crap. Hotwheels has turned out some amazing versions of other muscle cars , but this version is awfull and insulting to our cars ( the "cheese" factor is at an all time high on this one).

I just picked up 6 of them at my local Walmart, .99 each, but even that price is a bit high for such a horrible model of our beloved GN's. I can't believe that there are so many suckers ( myself included) , who are willing to waste so much time and effort on the search for these chunks of crap. Hotwheels has turned out some amazing versions of other muscle cars , but this version is awfull and insulting to our cars ( the "cheese" factor is at an all time high on this one).

You got another 6 you want to part with :D

I'm in need of some maroon First edtion short or long cards.

I picked up one at Target the other day its brown I think on the back it says only 547 made :confused:

I picked up one at Target the other day its brown I think on the back it says only 547 made :confused:

As fair as I know, they all say only 547 GNs made. Check out the rest of this thread for more info. It's even talks about the motor HW used.

The maroon as far as I know is just on a long card. The Canadian version says first edition on it, and the US version says 2007 new models on it. I currently have all 6 variations of the hotwheels that they have made so far.

I'm still working on the FE black and Maroon. I have a guy in Canada looking into it for me. Hopefully I'll get to where you are here pretty soon.

I think I may have an extra black first edition on the long car. If you are needing it PM me and I will check.

Hey, I'm looking for a black First Edition & black New Model if anyone has any for sale. I'll be trying ebay also. I only need 1 of each for myself. Thanks.

Back