Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

I like the cases that guy has. Anyone know how to get some?

BTW: I found the short card 5 whole black cars on ebay in lots of 4

Alright guys, lets get the wheels straight. The black GN came with the new silver "Faster Than Ever" rim, known as the Open Wheel 5 (OW5). Offered on the U.S.Long cards. Only three were found in Europe on short card and I owne one of them. Here its is in the first pic:
IMG_4908.jpg

This wheel was on the International long card and Europen short cards. It is known as 5 spoke wheel. Here it is:

IMG_4909.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

The new red GN has the 5 spoke rim. The five hole rim, or "lambo" is pictured here:

IMG_4911.jpg

Now if you owen a GN with "lambo" wheels, you have a $100 car easy on EPAY. I would like to see a picture of it please.

By the way those auctions for the 4 car lots were my auctions! Gotta pay for my new stroker!

BuickGN29, that car in your post has the common 5 spoke.

You can buy the Protectors on EPAY, they are call protecto-paks or Kar keeper. If you need about 300 of them, you can order direct from protecto-pak.com.

I like these wheels better!
IMG_4850.jpg

Look closely at the front rim of the burgundy GN I posted above..it's a 5 hole.

I'll ask the person that snapped the photo..to take a closer shot.

It may have a lambo on the front. This happens quite often. If so then it is nothing more than an error. To be a variaiton it must have at least 5 produced. Here are some of my errors:

14c.jpg

NO SIDE STRIPES!
IMG_4277.jpg

Base on backwards!
IMG_2952.jpg

Upside down
IMG_3477.jpg

Wheels switched
IMG_4347.jpg

Mix matched wheels
IMG_4296.jpg

Now these variations went for big bucks!

$175!:eek: Has flames instead of no flames. One with flamees and FTE wheels went for $1000!
IMG_1600.jpg

PR5 wheels instead of the normal 5 spoke $135!
IMG_2030.jpg

PR5 insted of the silver wire wheel $185!
IMG_2025.jpg

How much do errors usually sell for? I have only 2 hotwheels error cars that I know of. One is a car that is missing its side writing completly and the other is a GN error that has just barley a little piece of the fender decal showing all the way on the edge of the fender wheel well.

That is a hard question! I all depends on who is willing to pay. That green Camaro went for $90, but it is a Treasure Hunt. The reversed base Camaro went for $25. It all depends on demand.

Hey Vader, I did not know the ebay short cards were yours, I bought one of the lots! Do you have any deals on any more black ones in bulk? Even just the regular cards and wheels?

Also how many variations of the hotwheels GN is there so far? These are the ones Ive seen.

Black with 5 spoke wheels First Edition on card
Black with open wheel 5 spoke(OW5) FE on card
Red with 5 spoke with FE on card
Black with open wheel 5 spoke(OW5) 2007 New model on Card
Red with 5 spoke with 2007 NM on card
Black with 5 spoke wheel on FE short Euro card

Are there any others than these?

Ray, I think the Long Card with First Edition is from Canada or Australia. I do not think there was a US long card with First Edition on it.

Ray, I think the Long Card with First Edition is from Canada or Australia. I do not think there was a US long card with First Edition on it.

Thats what I'm begining to think as well. Where do you look the information up on HWs? I tryed joining their web site forum but it want let me. Anyhow, if you run across any extras of whats on my wish list, shoot me a PM if you well :biggrin:

Well mostly comes from fellow collectors and Hotwheelscollector.com. I have been collecting for about 20 years now and have over 7000 pieces and I only collect the mainlines:eek: ! I have seen absolutely huge collections worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Some guys are completely out of control. I saw a German guy hand my friend 3000 Euro (About $5000) for ONE Hot Wheel! I could not believe it!

I've tried emailing Hotwheelscollector.com and no luck. Their site just doesn't agree with my computer or something. Anyhow, I understand collecting...I've been a comic collector for around 20 years. I've seen single books go for close to a million bux :eek: Needless to say I don't have anything like that lol My crown jewls I guess are Hulk 181 ( first Wolverine) and Amazing Spider-man 129 ( first Punisher). My main jewl will be the entire Amazing spider-man collection once it's finnished. I lack about 70-80 books to complete it out of something like 540 books. I've been collecting baseball cards right at 20 years also. My oldest collection is actually toys...that collection is going on 30 years. It's mostly Star Wars toys from the 70's.

Just Amazing spider-man books lol

DSC00186.jpg

Some golden age comics ( 1940's)

DSC00193.jpg

Red with 5 spoke with 2007 NM on card

While checking out my small HW buick collection I noticed all my Red buicks came with the same 5 hole wheels as the black euros? They're nothing like the original american version black 5 spokes. So is there two American versions of the reds?

Not yet, the red ones are not out here yet. I hope so I need to pay for my Motor!