Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

Hot wheels does color and wheel changes as the release continues, the black with turbine wheels is the first issue, then black with 5 spokes is second variation and now red with 5 spokes is the third I think. They may not keep releasing black ones, so its best to get them when ya see em.

This is how Mattel is doing it now. Last year the Superbird came out in 4 colors and 5 or 6 wheel changes. So the black Grand national is done. You may see it next year in a series or as a Treasure Hunt. How much will it be worth? That is totally up to the market (what people will pay for it). The Batmobile will only be in black because of the trademark Mattel had to buy. IMO I see the black GN being a $10 car down the road. There were tens of thousands produced unlike the 1996 VW Bus first edition which is worth around $60 still.

I just picked up 2 Red ones at Target tonight, I thought it was a mistake but now i know better, oh well. At least I have something different than the 11 Black ones I have!:biggrin:

This is how Mattel is doing it now. Last year the Superbird came out in 4 colors and 5 or 6 wheel changes. So the black Grand national is done. You may see it next year in a series or as a Treasure Hunt. How much will it be worth? .

I'm sure I mentioned it already but if you find any Red Euros ( any color other then black)....let me know :D

Sure no problem! As soon as they hit, I'll let you know. We are ahead in Tresure Hunts but behind in noraml mainlines.

Sure no problem! As soon as they hit, I'll let you know. We are ahead in Tresure Hunts but behind in noraml mainlines.

Edited: I just found some red ones down at the local Wally world. Anyhow, maybe we can do some trading.

i would like a red one i have a few normal black ones and i got a few of the euro short cards from Vaderv6 i would trade.

no they are just black but i went to wal mart today and just found 2 red ones so im good now

Phew,

Glad it wasn't just me scouring the shelves of Hot Wheels. I used my boy as an excuse to buy the first two. Canadian ones look like the European one.

The red ones will be out soon everywhere. Just be patient. As soon as they start showing up here, I will offer them up to you guys. Remember, the black GN with Normal 5 spoke is only offered in Europe and Canada, so they will be harder to aquire down the road. Maybe the Red GN will have different wheels here in Europe;) !

Ga , ATL area has zero, I have looked for almost 2 months at target and super wal-marts.. NADA! I know I'll be screwed like the 1:64 DUB GNs....we got so few , you cant actually meet the local demand. Sux!

Worth The Drive

Was out today driving around with the GF and decided to take about a 25 mile drive into Missouri. Stopped in at the Walmart and scored 6 black GNs, and 2 red GNs! Sweeeeeeet, I guess I just gotta drive far away to find what I want! 9 dollars for 8 cars sure beats epay prices!

The burgundy GNs have been spotted w/ 5 hole rims aswell as 5 spokes.

here's a photo of a 5 hole rim GN taken off of another board.

42wek34.jpg

All mine are 5 spoke...hopefully I haven't missed out on the 5 holes like I did the First editions :(