Hotel for Bradenton.

blackshoebox

Staff member
I have set up a group rate for anyone interested in staying @:

Holiday Inn Express
648 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34208
Phone # 1-941-748-6610

Password to get the group rate is "turbobuick-Alex". Call and ask for Kim, between the hours of 7-3 PM, EST. Rate should be 101.00 per night, compared to there normal rate of 120.00 a night. Kind of pricey, but it is "season" in this area, so it is going to be hard to do any better, and have a nice place to stay. The rate is valid for Friday the 5th, and Sat. the 6th of March. You make your reservation, using your CC info to hold the room, pay, etc..

Hotel is located right off the highway, and is about 10 miles from the track.

If you have any issues getting the rate, please email me.

:)

-Alex

I reserved 5 rooms at motel v6 for $65.00 + tax per night , I only need 2 of these rooms so if anyone wants the other rooms email me and I'll give you the comp code so you can get the price mention above.

Also here a link to BMS http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com as you will see we are in the schedule for March 7th.
But the Vendors will be there all day Saturday and there will be test and tuning till 3.00pm. S0 please come out and show some support to the vendors on saturday.

Jesse
:cool:

Originally posted by Jesse
I reserved 5 rooms at motel v6 for $65.00 + tax per night , I only need 2 of these rooms so if anyone wants the other rooms email me and I'll give you the comp code so you can get the price mention above.

Also here a link to BMS http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com as you will see we are in the schedule for March 7th.
But the Vendors will be there all day Saturday and there will be test and tuning till 3.00pm. S0 please come out and show some support to the vendors on saturday.

Jesse
:cool:

Jesse, Motel V6 or Sleazy6 as I like to call it had some very interesting characters there last year so don't be surprised if you see some Pimps and Hoes:eek: :D

I was there last year and did not have any problems :confused:
anyone else have a problem with motel 6 in Bradenton last year ..or ever ?

I was there last year and did not have any problems :confused:
anyone else have a problem with motel 6 in Bradenton last year ..or ever ?

I (or should I say we) did not have any problems at Sleazy6 last year either, but as I said we saw some interesting characters (matter of fact a group of us that were outside in the parking lot BSing met a certain woman who asked us if we could "help" her with something in her room)! If I remember correctly Wayne Coal was nice enough to get rid of her:D

Originally posted by 86brick
Jesse, Motel V6 or Sleazy6 as I like to call it had some very interesting characters there last year so don't be surprised if you see some Pimps and Hoes:eek: :D

Sounds like a party.. I always miss the fun :(

So brick..how much :eek:

:D

Originally posted by Razor
Sounds like a party.. I always miss the fun :(

So brick..how much :eek:

:D

Not sure how much she wanted, but I would have probably given her $20 to go back to the room by herself if Wayne didn't get rid of her!!! She was pretty damn fugly and was most likely a walking STD:eek: No thanks!

Uewww.. definetely glad I wasnt there..

You guys need to get into more upscale motels.. make sure you get a non smoking room..:eek:

and bring your own sheets :D

I'll be selling black lites at the saturday TNT for those wanting to assure unfriendlies in the motel room beds. :D

Its got to be better than the motels in Miami.. you know the ones with a radio wrapped in chicken wire ;)

The sleazy6 and Holiday Inn are next door to each other so that should work out good, if we all wanna hang out. :) We would have went with Motel 6, but after our experiences with them last year, a few of the guys wanted to step up, and did not mind the additional cost.

Regardless, most will only be staying for two nights @ the most, so it should not be to big of a deal.

Motel V6 last year was not a good experience...

I reserved 2 rooms with a couple of months of anticipation. When we arrived, late that Friday, and gave the clerk confirmation number, the "gentlemen" said "So Sorry got only one room left", so what's the confirmation number for ?, he said again, "Sorry !" Be very carefull with that Motel V6.

Thanks to Alex, who hooked me up with a room for the second night, I didn't have to sleep in the truck that other night. Their confirmation number and/or their word is not of much value.

Re: Motel V6 last year was not a good experience...

Originally posted by Boost
I reserved 2 rooms with a couple of months of anticipation. When we arrived, late that Friday, and gave the clerk confirmation number, the "gentlemen" said "So Sorry got only one room left", so what's the confirmation number for ?, he said again, "Sorry !" Be very carefull with that Motel V6.

Thanks to Alex, who hooked me up with a room for the second night, I didn't have to sleep in the truck that other night. Their confirmation number and/or their word is not of much value.

OK OK...... I canceled my reservations @ whore-tel sex ...I mean hotel 6 and got me a room @ holiday inn :cool:

see ya there on friday

Re: Re: Motel V6 last year was not a good experience...

OK OK...... I canceled my reservations @ whore-tel sex ...I mean hotel 6 and got me a room @ holiday inn :cool:

see ya there on friday

LOL guess our wonderful stories scared ya away.....

And I didn't even mention the brown thing that was floating around in the pool:eek: :p

:( WE had the same thing happen to us last year at motel 6.Got 2 rooms months ahead,called and confirmed before we left, even got lost and called them for directions.When we got there same thing only 1 room. Got a great room at holiday inn.

I made my reservations on 1/26 for two rooms at the Holiday Inn Express. I gave them a credit card numder to hold the rooms and the snakes went ahead and charged my card on the 26th. Same thing happened at Reynolds this year.. I do a lot of traveling and use a credit card to hold a room , but don't always use the same card or pay cash when I get there. Now these people have taken that option away from me by charging my card.. Two months in advance. Two months of interest. They are going to get a ear full from me when I get there...

Originally posted by GN/GTO
I made my reservations on 1/26 for two rooms at the Holiday Inn Express. I gave them a credit card numder to hold the rooms and the snakes went ahead and charged my card on the 26th. Same thing happened at Reynolds this year.. I do a lot of traveling and use a credit card to hold a room , but don't always use the same card or pay cash when I get there. Now these people have taken that option away from me by charging my card.. Two months in advance. Two months of interest. They are going to get a ear full from me when I get there...

You tell them a earfull......and then tell them the only way we will be happy is if they drop the price of the rooms for us broke Buick guys :D or we are all going to motel 6 :eek: