HOUSTON BUICK CLUB @ E.J.s CANCELLED, MOVED TO CONLEY`S PERFORMANCE PLUS

86TexasT

The Houston Buick Club Event @ E.J.s has been cancelled due to all the rain. E.J. regrets:( this & promises to reschedule in the future:) . The event will be held at Conley`s Performance Plus, 4828 FM 1960, 77338, 281-540-3278. Saturday JUNE 9th. from 10:30 am- 5:00 pm. This is the first event of the HBC '07-'08 year. Come out, meet the new officers, rejoin or join for the 1st. time. HBC T-Shirts available. A $5.00 donation gets you: food, snacks, soft drinks, & bottled water. PLEASE, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT THIS EVENT. 1st. 2nd., 3rd. place trophies for best Buick or Buick Powered vehicle. Chassis DYNO :biggrin: available, 2 pulls for $35.00 for HBC members. BURN OUT CONTEST:D 1st., 2nd., 3rd. place trophies. I will have wheels & tire to use for contest, melt the tires:eek: , I just want the rims back. Chris Conley will have a jack & lug wrench to use. NOW THATS ENTERTAINMENT! Come on out & join us.

. . . The event will be held at Conley`s Performance Plus, 4828 FM 1960, 77338, 281-540-3278. Saturday JUNE 9th. from 10:30 am- 5:00 pm. . .

Well I guess I'm gonna need to get my car running. Atleast I don't have far to drive.:D
CC

Well I guess I'm gonna need to get my car running. Atleast I don't have far to drive.:D
CC

You won`t have far to push in case you break also:eek: . My car should be ready, I hooked up my alcohol injection, installed 60 lb. injectors & turbo tweak chip, my fuel pump will be here Wed., I stole:eek: ,(borrowed) the intercooler off of J.D.s car (don`t tell him). Nick Alfano is going to dyno his white T Type also.