HOUSTON BUICK CLUB @ E.J.s Sept. 15th.

86TexasT

Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept. 15th. The Houston Buick Club will be at E.J.s in Conroe. Buick or Buick Powered Car Show :cool: , food, drinks, BURN-OUT CONTEST:eek: . I`ll post directions & more information later.

I hear this will be the last one at this site since E.J. is moving. It's allways good to see so many Buicks together.

Sticky applied!

Cool event. EJ and his wife do a great job putting this event together.:wink:

You guys have a good time this year. I will not be there this time. I have my time off set for Oklahoma in October. Robert,Don't let JR and Mestamaker Drink any Alky, Thier could be TROUBLE !!!!! :biggrin: j\k
Dee, sorry i will not get to see you at EJ'S:frown: BUT hopefully you will be in Oklahoma and i will see you then.

Puddin

Hey Robert, whats up? Hope everything is going well with you and yours.
We'll see ya on the 15th. Not sure how many? but the LSPBC will make a road trip that day! :)

Puddin, see ya in Oklahoma.

You guys have a good time this year. I will not be there this time. I have my time off set for Oklahoma in October. Robert,Don't let JR and Mestamaker Drink any Alky, Thier could be TROUBLE !!!!! :biggrin: j\k
Dee, sorry i will not get to see you at EJ'S:frown: BUT hopefully you will be in Oklahoma and i will see you then.

Puddin

DAMN:mad: , J.R. & Mestamaker volunteered to be in charge of the beer:eek: . Kinda like putting the fox in charge of the hen house:rolleyes: . Sorry you can`t make it down here, I might try to get away to Noble.

Hey Robert, whats up? Hope everything is going well with you and yours.
We'll see ya on the 15th. Not sure how many? but the LSPBC will make a road trip that day! :)

Puddin, see ya in Oklahoma.

Hi David, I`ll get with E.J. this week to work out the finer details & let you know more info. asap. It will be great to have ya`ll down here:) .

DAMN:mad: , J.R. & Mestamaker volunteered to be in charge of the beer:eek: . Kinda like putting the fox in charge of the hen house:rolleyes: . Sorry you can`t make it down here, I might try to get away to Noble.

As long as you keep JR out of the motel rooms!!!!! LOL LOL LOL j/k JR
I should be in Conroe on October 24th.:biggrin: Then i wiil leave on the 29th:frown: To come back to Tn. Hope to see everybody that i can while I am there.See yall in October.

Puddin

LOL @ west Texas.. far from it .

The hill country is beautiful he will enjoy it. Also he will be closer to me :D I say we hold next year's burn out contest in Stonewall :cool:

Looks like West Texas according to Google Maps from Conroe. It is nice country out there.

Hopefully I'll get this oil pump installed in the Buick to make EJ's party.

John

Attachments

• Johnson City, TX, USA - Google Maps.doc
    77 KB · Views: 91
Looks like West Texas according to Google Maps from Conroe. It is nice country out there.

Hopefully I'll get this oil pump installed in the Buick to make EJ's party.

John

Google maps do NO justice. :wink: Check this out :
lmaple2s.jpg
Myane20t.jpg
18_1.jpg
November03MistyHills.jpg

I lived in the Houston area when I was growing up, no way in hell am I going back :biggrin: Sorry but that includes Conroe as well :tongue:

This will be the LAST:eek: Buick Bash at E.J.s in Conroe. They are moving next year. E.J.s address is: 3212 Old Hwy 105 East. Conroe, Texas 77301. If you are going north on 45 from Houston, take exit #84, turn right on E. Loop 336, go to Hwy 105, pass through the light, take the 1st. left (approx. 20 yards) on Old Hwy 105 East. E.J.s will be on the right. if you miss exit #84, go to Conroe, turn right on Hwy 105. You can get directions also from Map quest. Bash starts at 10:00 am. BRING CHAIRS. We ask for a $5.00 per person donation. this covers bottled water, soft drinks, snacks, etc. Kids 12 & under FREE. BBQ by Les will be available $7.00 per plate. CAR SHOW-- 1st,2nd,3rd place trophies for Turbo Buick, 1st,2nd,3rd place trophies for V-8 Buicks. We wil have parking spaces for other Classic or Muscle cars, but no judging. Parking spaces for tow trucks & trailers. BURN-OUT-CONTEST!:D 1st,2nd,3rd place awards for Buick Powered, 1st,2nd,3rd place awards for Non-Buick Powered. I will have several sets of wheels & tires for the contest. melt the tires, return the wheels. RENEW YOUR HOUSTON BUICK CLUB membership or join for the first time. HBC T-shirts will be on sale, PLUS!! E.J.s Last Buick Bash T-Shirts. We have 50 made. After they are gone we will take prepaid orders for more, plus $5.00 S&H. A 50/50 jar for prizes (Les is donating a fully cooked brisket). LETS HOPE THE WEATHER IS GREAT!