HOUSTON BUICK CLUB @ E.J.s Sept. 15th.

Robert, what is the weather like down there? They said the hurricane hit the coast this morning. What is the forecast for Saturday?

Robert, what is the weather like down there? They said the hurricane hit the coast this morning. What is the forecast for Saturday?

Hey David, clear skies down here. Forecast for Saturday is 90 degrees:cool: , only 20% chance of rain:eek: , with scattered Buicks:D in & around Conroe. How do you like the way I made that storm turn right??:wink: I talked to E.J. this morning, weather looks good so for. If it rains any more, the ground will be too wet, But I don`t think it will rain. I will keep everyone posted if there is a cancellation. Looking foward to seeing everyone there.:biggrin:

Weather forecast now says NO CHANCE" of rain until Tuesday. High of only 90. Great weather for the event. If you are going up 45, get off at exit 83, exit 84 is closed due to construction. Turn right on Loop 336. Hope to see everyone there, including the Dallas bunch.

This sucks. I have some mechanical problems with both buicks! :mad:
I got a water leak on the GN, waterpump I think? and the I think the bearing on the SC snout going out on the GS, it just started making noise. So I better not wonder that far from home. I have got to have both cars ready for Noble. Sorry guys, I was looking forward to coming down.
I know there are few from here going though. Burn up some tires and drink a few for me.

T-shirts

:eek: We have a few of the E.J.s Last Buick Bash T-Shirts left. $15.00 each SHIPPING INCLUDED within the 48 States. These are Fruit-of-the-Loom 50/50 cotton shirts. A colored picture of E.J.s Turbo T on front @ HRP.;) Buick Motor Sports with different Buick Models (including a TTA) in black on the back.