How about this combo!!!

`87 T-type

I want to be running mid 11'S this spring, the combo I want to run Is TE44, 3 1/2 Downpipe, Msd 50s, 62 mm TB, front mount intercooler. Any info

Sure, that will get you into the 11's (a 3.5" downpipe is Wayyy overkill, though), but you are going to need traction. Forget about "nittos" if you ever thought about them and think of something in a 28" tall tire. To run 11's consistantly with a stock motor, 28" tall tire is almost a must.

A good race chip, race gas and 22-24 psi of boost should get you there fairly easily with tuning (assuming you have a decent exhaust or dump, traction and an otherwise healthy car).

mid 11's with a 44 you better have your tunning together. a lot of people are doing it but it takes the right combo? ported irons and small cam and I'd say no sweat but stock heads and cam its still acheivable. I've learnded to over build to get my goals works better.

Just go for the TE-60 from John Craig, 009's and a front mount from precision. My best times are 11.51@116 with this combo. Unless your planning on 10's the 009's are plenty good. I went 11.78 with bluetops, front mount and a TA-49 in my other car.