You can type here any text you want

How can I change my avatar? I am getting a headache.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Can't seem toget it to change?

Did the new owners lock this feature up?

Send me a gif or jpeg of the avatar you want and will get you set up...BTW rhw new owner did not lock that feature :)

Jesse
:cool:

jesse, that is my avatar!!!

althought i like it on steve's account!

Dathan

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
jesse, that is my avatar!!!

althought i like it on steve's account!

Dathan

You know Grim...I bet he took Jack Evers plate too ;) :)

J/K

I was waiting on Steve to send a new pic and when I seen your email I assumed it was Steves.....sorry :o

Jesse

Originally posted by WakkoSS
How come we can't change them ourselves anymore?

You and others should have no problem with changing your avatars....:confused:

ya know what they say about ASSuming things! :)

i thought it was funny though i say you keep it there on steves account!

Merry Christmas to ya Jesse

Dathan

oh and on Jacks plate. you dont F with jacks cars and trucks! :D

ONLY IF GRIM'S PLAT SAID LIL-SIX

IF I CAN FIND THAT WEBSITE THAT MAKES UP PLATES FOR YOU STATE & TEXT. I USE TO HAVE IT BOOKMARKED.

steve,

that is actully my plate in AZ!

i have the site at home i will email it to you tonight.BTW i still have not seen the tape :eek:

i will just make you a copy

Dathan

hey Jesse.........................

When can I get an avatar?
Tons of my post were w i p e d out about a year ago for some reason???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jesse, when I attempt to change my avatar, it has the link that says CHANGE AVATAR, then it says THANKS FOR UPDATING YOUR PROFILE, and then takes me to another avatar screen. It used to have a spot on the bottom for "upload new avatar" but now it's gone, like before you have 500 posts. Any ideas?

Originally posted by WakkoSS
Jesse, when I attempt to change my avatar, it has the link that says CHANGE AVATAR, then it says THANKS FOR UPDATING YOUR PROFILE, and then takes me to another avatar screen. It used to have a spot on the bottom for "upload new avatar" but now it's gone, like before you have 500 posts. Any ideas?

Ian I will look into it ....in the mean time if you like I will change it for you :)

I did look to see if there was a problem when you first mention it but I do not see any , I'll ask Bruce too look

Jesse

The rule is

Everyone may have a avatar, however, Under 500 posts I reveiw them. It is just a formality so that I can watch content. After 500 you pretty much are known to the community. I reveiw all under 500. No big deal. It has been posted many times to just contact me.
Everybody enjoy the Holidays.

Bruce
WE4

I'm at well over 500 posts. I'm familiar with the contacting Bruce part, but I did not understand why that was necessary for every avatar change, especially when I have 1400+ posts. Is there a glitch in the system?

Back