How does a TTA handle???

Vader 87

Licensed
Just wondering....i rode in a new FBody the other day and it was tight.....of course after riding in my GN for a while anything feels tight. How does it handle compared to a new LS6 or Z28 etc??

Better, but rougher riding.

I had a 96 WS6 Formula for 5 years before I bought the TTA, it handled pretty good. But the TTA handles better the the WS6. The ride is no where near as good as the WS6 though.

Agree, better handeling than the new Fbodis, but ride quality is what you pay for it.
It doesnt even Compare to say the Z06 or well any vette say post 80's. THe vettes are smaller, lighter, independent rears, and in most cases have wider tires.

It just turned 18k. Most of that is highway, driving to Topeka, Kansas City(towns 3 hours away from Wichita), Arkansas checking up on relatives, etc.. It's really a great car, gets around 29 mpg on the highway. Mobile 1 every 3 thousand miles. Garaged kept, fully loaded, black leather interior, t-tops , Monsoon CD player, pwr everything. The only thing it doesn't have is traction control(wich was an option that most people do not want). I really don't want to get rid of it, but I need the cash. I will trade for a Turbo Buick or TTA, along with some $$. I would take a Turbo car pluss $12,300(that's what I owe on the car). Also, the car is still on that bumber-bumber 30k warranty.