You can type here any text you want

How does adding timing per trans+ make my car faster??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

I have never messed with this feature before an just got the base an wot where I think it need's to be. Car runs fine an I have no problems other then my WOT is maxed out @ 14%. An I think I may need more fuel in the extreme chip added. I made a run before with the car went 11:00 @124 with 23 lbs an my 02's were @ 746.. Car has double pumper's. Siemen 72's racetronix harness going to main pump an 12 volts going to a hobb's for the 2nd pump to come on @ 15lbs.. I have checked the hobb's with a air hose an PSI comes up with 15 lbs psi. I think I may have got off my orgininal question a lil bit.

Timing

Hey Guy. I Have The T+ Also. You Remeber, How You Set The Fuel? The Round Knobs? You Have 4 Altogether, (right) 2-for(fuel) 2 For (timing) They Are Set In(degrees) -2 -3 Or +2+3 So On And So Forth. Hope This Helps. If Not. Go To Full Throllth. I Know Its Spelled Wrong. They Have All That Info. Let Me Know If I Helped. Good Luck. Frank.

I know hot to set the the timing per the box!! I'm just asking how does advancing the timing affect teh performance of the car?? Like guys say you can run faster when you give the ECM more timing!! Why is this is pretty much my question..

spark

Advancing the spark timing will cause the park plug to be fired sooner on the compression stroke. This provides more complete combustion which = more power. If you advance too far, you get detonation. :)

Back