You can type here any text you want

How does the PEVR hook up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MNcarbturbo

What's Fuel Injection?
I have been driving around without the PEVER hooked up but really dont want to anymore. Im afraid of it leaning out under low boost that I run. So I guess what im asking is how does it hook up to the carb? I am 90% sure the PEVR is the thing coming out of the front of the intake manifold that has 2 vacuume lines coming out from it. I have looked at a vaccume diagram and it doesnt make a whole lot of sense. If this senses boost, why would it take 2 vaccume lines to operate it? And how does it add more fuel into the carb?

I also need to know what these are and if they do and if they are needed. I am not running a canister, or the air box but I want to have the lines available when I drive it this winter.
EFE
Purge TVS

I got the easy stuff hooked up but these abreviations are confusing....

Starting a new thread tonight that should help you understand this a little better. Would you be interested in letting me borow the PEVR valve for a short while so I can see if I can make an alternative for us?

Back