You can type here any text you want

How fast is a BMW 740IL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEARING

Not as fast a lightly modified T-Type:D
How much do they cost?
Looked $$$$, guy had a little bling bling(rims) on it too.

I was out farting around trying out my new chip and we had a long straight open stretch.

Went from about a 65 punch to maybe 95-100.
It was ugly, and I gave him the move too.

He followed me off the interstate and at the light all he said was
"Daum man that old car be fast!"
:)

small world. i live in richmond and i swear i saw this car last week on 95 south. it was either white or some dark color rolling on dubs with a pretty young guy driving it. it was the newest model year too, more rounded than the older ones. that thing is an $80k car. must be nice.

Those cars arnt fast, they have some 'extra' power for the extra weight. If it was one of the newer ones it would have been a 745. That only has the V8. The 750 or 755 (cant remember) has the 12, or if they even brought it overseas yet. Too bad you didn't have those spinners it would have made your Buick faster.

Nick

The new 760iL has a 438hp V12. A friend of mine drove one and said it is damn quick.. probably just about even with his car (2001 trans am).

Anything less than (e.g. 740) that isn't worth considering, especially compared to your buick;) Nice race.

Sweet Cars...

Those are realy nice cars. A couple of our customers have the 740's around 80k. I was talking to one about the 760iL and he said they even have a little mini fridge in the console. Pretty cool. I think he said over 100k. What I don't get is the little dorsal fin on top of the roof.

oh yeah i was thinking of some spinner rims and some bfg drag's .ill look fast when i'm stoped at a light . oh i forgot some 21" rim's by the way...

ok 21"in the frount and 22" on the back that way you get faster looking pling pling ride..,.but what do i know.

Whatever you do - DON'T forget the purple neon under the car.

Everyone thinks it's just a neon light but it is really a Klingon derived anti gravity device that adds 174 hp. :D

Those cars are sweet. But way too expensive and the Jaguar XJR is alot faster and about 40 grand less. I put some red neons under the GN and they are sweet. I have the intercooler scoop extention on the front and the light shines out that and reflects so the entire grill lights up red, and there is some on the inside. I also have scorcher T/A tires with the red strips in them. Looks pretty nice. And you were wrong it adds 175hp. Saves weight too.

Nick

Back