How fast is my car ?

This will show my ignorance but when you sat " restall " the stock D5 , Does that mean removing it and having a converter place open it up and chage the fins so it will then have stall ?
Your no more ignorant than I am but yes that is roughly the procedure, I have read the stocker stalls anywhere between 1800-2200 & it looses efficiency as you get to 2800 & beyond. By the time you ship it to someone who knows what their doing, have em restall it and pay to ship it back your at least half way into the cost of a new 10" unit.

Your no more ignorant than I am but yes that is roughly the procedure, I have read the stocker stalls anywhere between 1800-2200 & it looses efficiency as you get to 2800 & beyond. By the time you ship it to someone who knows what their doing, have em restall it and pay to ship it back your at least half way into the cost of a new 10" unit.
I did work at TCI transmission in north ms while I was in HS and college , late 80's early 90's . I mostly did all the shit work but did learn some stuff .

Not TCI , probably David Husck that's here on this site . My brother has worked at TCI for bout 30 years as a builder but they don't specialize on the 200's

When are you taking it to the track?
It will depend a lot of your 60' time.
With all things considered.
I think you will run a 12.5 in the quarter.

Not TCI , probably David Husck that's here on this site . My brother has worked at TCI for bout 30 years as a builder but they don't specialize on the 200's
Thought I remember you arguing that tci was good and could do it, might of been the thread you told off rob zombie, anyway Vince Janis is good too from what I hear.

Thought I remember you arguing that tci was good and could do it, might of been the thread you told off rob zombie, anyway Vince Janis is good too from what I hear.
HAHA , the Rob Zombie night , Someone ask about a trans builder and I did say TCI and that my brother works there , I had no idea what the guy may want for his car , just a suggestion about TCI and then RZ replied what he did and things kinda went south from there , TCI has been around forever and build all different trans . My brother even told me he would not wanna build mine cause it my be where somebody that deals with them day in and day out may do a better job . And yes Janis ,from what I have read does great work also .

Not saying anything wrong with restalling a d5 just giving him something to think about..killing 2 birds with 1 stone raise stall & reduce weight.
understood.i prefer the better converters myself but the d5 can bogie and take a lot of wot lockups.