You can type here any text you want

how good is this combo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mighty mouse

010 109 block
balanced and blueprinted
turbonetics crank and rods
je pistons
billet center caps w girdle
champion 1 heads w comp 941 springs
.040 cosmetic headgaskets
t & d 1.65 rockers
212/206 billet roller cam
bb t-70 q trim / .82 exhaust housing
70 mm kb tb / plenum w/ rjc pp
83# siemons injectors
me - r chip
cottons fm intercooler
msd dis-ho
magnecore 10mm wires
ramchargers volt blasters
ck / pts / merritt stage 2 200 4r
3500 stall 9/11 l/u
atr headers / dp / single shot
red armstrongs dp feul pumps

I can buy this complete motor and trans - 4500.00
what do you think for a street car ?

I didn't know turbonetics made cranks and rods.

But, everything else looks exacly like most of the TSM cars.

They go 9.50's now... Roy Garcia just went 9.6x at 141 on a iron head setup (I think) w/ ME-R.

Its all in the tuning. Some people on here with that combo are in the low 11's, others in the mid 9's.

$4500 for all of that sounds like highway robbery. It would run around fine on the street, but if it were my car, i wouldn't run anything else other than c-16 in it.

Originally posted by StageII86
I didn't know turbonetics made cranks and rods.

But, everything else looks exacly like most of the TSM cars.

They go 9.50's now... Roy Garcia just went 9.6x at 141 on a iron head setup (I think) w/ ME-R.

Its all in the tuning. Some people on here with that combo are in the low 11's, others in the mid 9's.

$4500 for all of that sounds like highway robbery. It would run around fine on the street, but if it were my car, i wouldn't run anything else other than c-16 in it.

What he said:) :cool:

BTW, is this Russ Merritt's motor and trans?? If I'm not mistaken he went 10.40's @127mph with this combo not even really pushing it..... Sure sounds like it's his after reading that list again...... For $4500 that is an awesome deal and I would jump on it if you got the money!

Back