How many 2012 + Regal GS owners?

DonRican

I've been lurking in this forum for a while but haven't seen to many posts here. As a previous GN owner and present 2012 GS owner a would love to communicate with others who have a GS. Anyone?

I know there are a few on this forum... they must be lurking. lol

Try out www.regalgs.org as well. It's mostly the 97-04 Regal GS, but I'm sure there some of the new ones as well. And there is including myself members of both of these forums. Good luck

I've been lurking in this forum for a while but haven't seen to many posts here. As a previous GN owner and present 2012 GS owner a would love to communicate with others who have a GS. Anyone?
I have a 2013 GS. Great ride.

I have an '11 turbo Regal. Not the GS though.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just bought a White 2013 GS with only 6000 miles on it. Only had it for 4 days. So far the only annoyance is the chrome bezel around the shifter. Here in sunny Florida it glares in my eyes and I have to hold my hand over it. Other than that the car is great and a joy to drive!

I just bought a black on black 2014, not a GS, as a daily driver. Other than my 2013 Camaro Hot Wheels, I have not enjoyed a new car like this in a long time. I may even enjoy it more. I had a 2013 Malibu as a DD until I was rear ended by a girl texting and travelling about 75 mph. Good riddance to the Malibu. Call me when they put a real motor in it.

Yes it is a GS, black pearl with the 20's. She loves it and for what it is, a family sedan, it sure is a blast taking off ramps at speed. It won't run with my regal in a straight line but spanks it bad in any other category. I just put winter rims and rubber on it and we got 4" of snow right after freezing rain the other night and my otherwise nervous bride ( behind the wheel anyway) said she was shocked how good it is. I hate having to subject it to winter but I built some protection for it and will do what I can to spare it from the perils of the sand and salt we are subjected to.

We are a Buick family and have had many Buick's through the years. Late August (2014) I picked up a left over 2013 Crystal Red Regal GS with 35 miles on it. Loaded, with 19" wheels, Navigation, Sun Roof etc. Great car, lots of power for such a little engine.

Thought about a GS as a daily but hafta see where they go with the new 3.6TT for the new Gn, Gnx , Ttype or what ever Buick they put it in....The 4cyl just doesn't sit right with me...

It would be interesting to find out how many of each model were produced as it would appear sales were poor for the regals in general. I read that gm is not releasing production numbers anymore but rather sales numbers per month in each region and it's not broken down by model or even model year.

It would be interesting to find out how many of each model were produced as it would appear sales were poor for the regals in general. I read that gm is not releasing production numbers anymore but rather sales numbers per month in each region and it's not broken down by model or even model year.

Good ole GM! :LOL:

I have a 2014 regal t that has a trifecta tune which seems to really wake up that tiny block! I'll be seeing what it can do at norwalk.....

Looking forward to seeing how it does. I ran my 2013 Regal Turbo at Norwalk last fall - best time of 15.01. Most frustrating part is the turbo lag off the line and not being able to spool up the turbo while staging. Used to the V-8s I used to drag race at Norwalk (1996 Impala SS, 1987 442)

I have a 2014 regal t that has a trifecta tune which seems to really wake up that tiny block! I'll be seeing what it can do at norwalk.....

Time seems right for these. I ran a 15 flat in Osceola on a hot, humid day. No air filter, lowered front tires and stock. hopefully with the tune and some spring blockers for bite, it'll be more respectable for a turbo 4...... sounds like you had a few faster cars!

Going to be ordering a 2015 Regal turbo - thinking about getting AWD not only for winter driving in Cleveland but also better handling as it also has the hyper-strut front suspension. Wonder how it will affect 1/4 mile times? Seems like the articles I read is it does well due to better traction.

For my other cars, the Impala SS ran 14.72 best time and typically 14.9 - of course it also weighted 4,280 lbs empty, had 3.08 rear and 1500 stall converter so it was sluggish off the line. The 442 (I still have it - my first new car) unfortunately is from the smog laden low hp 80's. 170hp/245 lb-ft stock. Will roast the tires from a standing start but runs out of steam fast - best time 15.92 (3.73 rear, 2300 stall converter). I also had a 1995 Z-28 6-speed - 14.10 at Norwalk but I only had it there once.

Time seems right for these. I ran a 15 flat in Osceola on a hot, humid day. No air filter, lowered front tires and stock. hopefully with the tune and some spring blockers for bite, it'll be more respectable for a turbo 4...... sounds like you had a few faster cars!

Just took delivery on a 2015 black on black Regal GS. Bad ass little car!!! Planning on getting the Trifecta tune on it and see how much it wakes it up!