How many active Texas members do we have?

Bought my childhood dream car, 87 GN, last October. Looking forward to learning more about the car. Anyone going to the Temple meet up Sept 15th?

Brian Williams - new to Texas area - mckinney Texas
If you have facebook, Phil started a Texas page, I still haven't had time to get all the North Texas guys a list, work has kept me too busy. I sure would like to get a date for all to meet up, Ford vs Buick in Oklahoma is coming up soon. I am down in Midlothian with several others, check out the page.

Welcome to Texas, Brian. I'm going to try and make Temple also. Just got through with a couple of " mild upgrades ".
Going to dyno this week and test next Sunday at XRP RACEWAY.

Morning... sorry about the delay ,work alot.. lol.. great to know some Buick boys are around in driving distance..
Like I was explaining, car is under construction half way threw just need to put the motor in the car.. I look at it in the garage every day w/ tranny,torq..ect... I'm hoping by the end of summer I can fire it up... are you familiar with conversion, dealing with harnesses and the digital dash boards?

Just wanted to introduce myself as well. I moved from SATX to ATX a few years back and finally got my car back on the road (persistent brake issues, finally did a Hydroboost swap). Great to see some guys in the area.

Don't think I ever posted to this but I'm in Haslet.

I don't currently have a GN but searching for ours from when it was stolen almost 20 years ago! I put a 15 year follow-up here: Need Some Assistance...

If any of you Texas guys are Waco area, this in particular would apply to you - the TL;DR is our car is somewhere in Waco and I'd love to find it and get a chance to buy it back.