How many active Texas members do we have?

working on getting Rick K's car (now mine) back on the road and more importantly track!

(Frisco here)

Congrats Rick. I heard about that purchase. Still have the Vette as well?

Ah hell should have read the sig. lol

Congrats Rick. I heard about that purchase. Still have the Vette as well?

Ah hell should have read the sig. lol

haha...yeah may come out and race the Vette with the Buick group at Musclecar Club Challenge at the Motorplex. Still trying to figure out how to drop my 60', it's difficult on stock suspension and a clutch. I was trying for my first 6 second 1/8th mile at Kennedale the other week, denied at 7.005@108mph! Previous best was a 7.17@107 when i ran the 10.84 at Noble.

REALLY looking forward to transbrake launching the GN!!!

The Vette is pretty awesome... Nothing like an auto, trans brake and a good converter for drag racing though.

I believe it's TMCCC Denton coming this Sunday the 13th? If I go I'll take the Sky. I need some T nT in the GN before Noble but this is not a good event for that.

Just picked this 87 GN up the past weekend , only has 49k miles on it with some mods. After sell my old GN im glad to be back. Located in Dallas
87 GN.jpeg

Glad to see you here CLN GN. You bought that car from my son. it is bittersweet.

It is the same '87 that is in my sig.

Chuck Barnett
Dallas.
Status: I would say active but my 87 has been on jackstands so long because I'm such a noob and have to research how to do every dang thing.

I'm out of the military now and back home in Texas.

Cory Gober - 1987 Buick GN
Humble, Texas

Also, looking for a good shop in/around Houston area that works well with Turbo Buicks. About to get my 87 GN out of storage and put it back on the road. Going to need a maintenance pass and then a good paint job.

Humble, Texas

Also, looking for a good shop in/around Houston area that works well with Turbo Buicks. About to get my 87 GN out of storage and put it back on the road. Going to need a maintenance pass and then a good paint job.
Welcome back

Humble, Texas

Welcome Home! I may be to far here in Austin TX to help get your GN in order