How many cars/projects in your garage?

SBCregal

I just rode down to the shop a few minutes ago...and it hit me. I have entirely too many things going on at once down there. When I got the place I said to myself . "Richie, there is no effin' way you'll fill this thing up"...Boy was I wrong.

PIC-0040.jpg

'94 mustang in the process of dropping in a 331 stroker on spray, A lil' mazda B2000 pick-um-up truck, '94 Ford F150 , 55' bel-aire, 67' Mustang coupe, 83' H-D Electraglide, 83' regal, 22ft Chriscraft boat, a rolling frame for the 55', and a 72' 4 door Maverick (pimpish, eh?) thats getting a nasty small block...

Worst part is, I hate Ford's. But everybody wants to pay to do crazy stuff with 'em...

So, how much stuff you guys have in yours?

IM not as fortunate to have a big ol' garage like that but if i did it would be filled. I have a WE4 in my sig thats a never ending project, the 87 t-type in my sig getting restored, just bought another 1986 regal for parts, i have my daily 1989 240sx and a 1990 240sx with 64k on it garaged since 91 never seen snow which is getting a s14 SR20DET motor (2.0L t-28 turbo). Will make about 245 stock boost and im going for 300. Should be fun!!

lol I feel your pain man! I did not have a shop till we bought our new place so I went from none to a 30x50 shop. I was in heaven lol. Plenty of room weeeeeee but now I have the 86 t-type, a 79 transam, 87 monte ss, my 68 400 firebird, a jet ski, and a tractor in there. Not a lawnmower, a TRACTOR lol. It got filled up fast. Daniel Ray

70x45 with 2 offices...And on the other side of the big aluminium door in the back is a soon-to-be spray booth

Well lets see. Right now in the shop is 3 drag radial mustangs, a 65 mustang, a big tire camaro, 2 mustang convertibles, 2 GN's and a twin turbo turbo Mustang "street car". That's not counting the 6 projects that are waiting in an off site storage warehouse.

Plus tomorrow the Toys for Tots car will be here for some roll bars.

DSC01125.JPG

DSC01122.JPG

DSC01126.JPG

Heck, even my garage is a project. The GN has been moved to my son's house and is almost ready. My Corvette has been setting for 24 years, waiting on the kids to get out of school so I can get it back on the road. The Toyota truck's frame has rusted into and the rock buggy needs the brakes installed. I also have several other Jeeps and they are always a project.

biggroupasof6-1-06318.jpg

biggroupasof6-1-06319.jpg

biggroupasof6-1-06320.jpg

WarBuggy2.jpg

WarWagonbumperanddogs3-1006059.jpg

Jim

Did you build that or buy it??????

A friend of mine built it then had some family issues and I bought it from him. I told him when he got straightened out I would sell it back to him. It has an AMC 360 with a GM TBI FI on it, T 18A trans, Klune underdrive, and a 205 twin stick transfer case. The front is a Dana 60 kingpin high pinion, the rear is a corp. 14 bolt, both with 5:13 gears and Lincoln locked. It also has full hydro steering and a triangulated 4 link rear with SAW coil overs. Tires are
42" TSL Swampers with beadlock rims. I still need to mount the master cylinder and run brake lines to the 4 wheel disc brakes. I was hoping he would buy it back by now so it looks like it is mine. I missed a nice T-Type because I had my money tied up in this but thats OK, Buicks and Jeeps are holes to throw money into anyway. :biggrin:

WarBuggy4.jpg

WarBuggy5.jpg

Jim

I ran an Offroad shop for about four years, I had a 97 TJ 35's 4.88's lockers front and rear full cage stock 6cyl and 5spd we took it all over the place to go wheeling I sold it when I stopped working at the shop and keep the Buick.

My wife really wants me to get another one.

Have a great day

Right now I am trying to finish up my 1993 Lightning. I blew a head gasket a few months ago and just now getting around to fixing it.
The 93 Lightning was a 410 cubic in stroker 351 with a T70 turbo, at 8psi it put down 481 / 557 to the wheels, I had it putting down about 590 (14 psi) when I blew the head gasket. Once I got the motor out (to clean everything back up) I had a friend make an offer on my turbo setup that I couldnt refuse....so now it will be a normally asperated 410 cu in.

Once the 93L is out of the way I can start on my new project...my 87 Grand National that I just bought about 3 weeks ago. Bought it from a freind, he has had it for the past 4 years... and I told him if he ever wanted to sell it...I would buy it . . .and I did. :D

The GN needs a head gasket and I plan on pulling the motor and cleaning EVERYTHING while I am there.
Then slowly working my way throough the whole car cleeaning and detailing it all. :cool:

I have some projects planned for my 04 Mustang Mach1 and my 05 GTO also. :cool:

Attachments

• 410NA 034 (Medium).jpg
    410NA 034 (Medium).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 87
  • gn 024 (Medium) (Small).jpg
    gn 024 (Medium) (Small).jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 75
I've only got room for two in the garage and one in the trailer so I have these two in the garage. The one on the right is getting ready for the 427SB in the middle and should be a low 10sec. N/A street car. The other is getting a bigger turbo along with a few other parts. Then I have a procharger to put on a friends 71 Z28. When that's done I need to look for another car to put my twin turbo setup on.:)
2883737_19_full.jpg