How many option codes are on your sticker

BJM

I was reading Kirban's site and he mentioned he had a car with 92 codes on the trunk sticker. I checked my car and it has 88. I am missing posi :mad: and the Concert sound. I am wondering what a typical number is and if anyone can beat the 92 code car.

How about the other end of the spectrum, who has the least codes?

Is there anyone without electric rear defrost?

Stuff I do have

Twilight Sentinel
Trunk carpet panel kit
Remote Mirrors
PS,PW,P ant

I saw a Limited at a cruise in, board member owned, that had 95 I believe, even had a factory block heater. :D

It matters what type of car, GN, limited, t, and what year, and country of origin as to the total possible.

That being said my GN has 85.

And the WE4 has 82.

Both 1987's.

Hmmm.........Thought I had a lot of options on my 87 GN, 83 options incl:

twilight sentinel
power trunk release
G80
power seat, etc

87 'T' has possibly the lowest at: 6!!

tilt wheel
remote side mirrors
G80
am/fm cass
tint windows
Turbo T-option (LC2)

Anybody have less????

KB

i have more than whats listed like electronic touch climate control, door chime,stay down license plate holder, gnx rear suspension,alum drums,pass lite vanity,lite rear view mirror,alum bumper inserts,right hand remote mirror, .......i demand a recount.

GNOCIDE, how did a GNX rear get on there? I take it you added those other options, they would be listed otherwise.

Are aluminum drums really an option? I thought it was part of the LC2 option.

What is the door chime option do? Mine just Buzzes.

I am missing the lit mirror, stay down license.

It sounds like someone should be able to crack 100!

BJM , about that posi, I'm getting ready to pull all the guts out of my g80 . Would you be interested in purchasing the posi unit. I want to upgrade before I build motor & trans.

Ken can't wait to see your new GN. :cool:

I need some stock parts for mine. :D

Hope you get it modded for Englishtown. ;)

Originally posted by BJM
GNOCIDE, how did a GNX rear get on there? I take it you added those other options, they would be listed otherwise.

Are aluminum drums really an option? I thought it was part of the LC2 option.

What is the door chime option do? Mine just Buzzes.

I am missing the lit mirror, stay down license.

It sounds like someone should be able to crack 100!
drums are part of that package,gnx was and is the car i want, but its nice in a gn too.chimes are a plug in module that replaces the annoying buzzer,lite mirror is just more light for the t-top,and stay down plate is off a impala or caprice at your local junkyard.

Originally posted by gnocide
i have more than whats listed .......i demand a recount.

Quite often, option "packages" are listedas opposed to individual options.

84 here...how many were possible? i always thought my car was fully loaded with every option?

97 (seriously), on a 1985 wh1 baby, booya. Sigh.. I need money to finish it. University keeps raising tuition and I keep getting a bit more in debt.. almost done though.

Originally posted by hot6-231
87 'T' has possibly the lowest at: 6!!

tilt wheel
remote side mirrors
G80
am/fm cass
tint windows
Turbo T-option (LC2)

Anybody have less????

KB

Dunno. Depends on whether you count the stuff that was standard on all GN's. The GN I picked up yesterday had:
Radio delete
no cruise control
no tilt wheel
no power locks

I'd say it's pretty low optioned for a GN. I'll have to count them.
Oh, but it does have G80 and that's what matters right? hehe.

My first 86 GN has 79 option codes on the sticker in the trunk and my second 86 GN has 93 option codes on the sticker in the trunk. The funny thing is that my second car is identical to my first one except it has 3 extra options 1) white letter tires from the factory 2) trunk dress up kit 3) factory astroroof.

Paul Beal
pbeal@sympatico.ca

86 GN #1 11.38 @ 120.25 mph
86 GN #2 13.25 @ 102.95 mph

I have a late build GN so there are options that I could NOT get no matter how hard I tried. No floor mats, no twightlight sentental, no eq radio, block heater etc... BUT I have every option except t tops ...