You can type here any text you want

How much to freshen up a Stage II?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATBY6

Looking to get mine freshened up.And idea on cost for the labor to do this??Thanks,Scott

BEATBY6 said:
Looking to get mine freshened up.And idea on cost for the labor to do this??Thanks,Scott

About $2000 if nothing is broken.
Gaskets, bearings, rings and spings add up.
Did you get my e-mail about the converters?

Hi John,

Yes I did.Thanks for the info.Who was that price from??I just bought a Rossler 210 TH400 and a Neal Chance bolt together conv. I have not touched the car all year.My mom was sick for a long time and just passed away in July.I have itch now to run it.the clutch setup is way too much to deal with.So if you know anybody that needs a Lenco, clutch and can for a Buick send them my way.Take care and good luck with your new one.Scott

BEATBY6 said:
Hi John,

Yes I did.Thanks for the info.Who was that price from??I just bought a Rossler 210 TH400 and a Neal Chance bolt together conv. I have not touched the car all year.My mom was sick for a long time and just passed away in July.I have itch now to run it.the clutch setup is way too much to deal with.So if you know anybody that needs a Lenco, clutch and can for a Buick send them my way.Take care and good luck with your new one.Scott

First of all I am so sorry to hear about your mother.
Mine has been gone for about 3 years now.
My life is very different after her passing.
May God Bless your family.

This price is a base line off of some work I had done several years ago with Reggie Jackson's HP. You may be looking at closer to $3000-$3500 with our good guy pricing. John Ginoli took excellent care of me.

In your area you have Anderson, RPE and Merkel (Scott) that can take care of you.
If you are ok to ship DLS and Duttweiler can take care of you but the wait might be longer.

BEATBY6 said:
John who is John Ginoli ??

He was the owner of Reggie Jackson's.
He is a nice guy and helped me with my first project.
I was very young and he took me under his wing a little bit.

BEATBY6 said:

Well, guess that would explain why I didn't hear back from you :biggrin:

Good luck with the car, deal steal stands if you get ready :cool:

Back