You can type here any text you want

How much would O2's increase in my TT chip..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KEVINS

Approx. how much should the O2's increase if I increase the WOT fueling in my TT chip from 128 to 138 which is a 7.8% increase?

My O2's were 760 in high gear with no knock then I changed the WOT from 128 to 138 and the O2's only went to 770 at WOT.
This was at 24psi of boost and alchy.

Does this seem right?

KS

KEVINS said:
Approx. how much should the O2's increase if I increase the WOT fueling in my TT chip from 128 to 138 which is a 7.8% increase?

My O2's were 760 in high gear with no knock then I changed the WOT from 128 to 138 and the O2's only went to 770 at WOT.
This was at 24psi of boost and alchy.

Does this seem right?

KS

Keep in mind you're dealing with a narrowband O2. Besides that, 760 is NOT lean. I see 760's and lower on my NB while at the same time seeing solid 11.3's on the WB sensor.

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick

Keep in mind you're dealing with a narrowband O2. Besides that, 760 is NOT lean. I see 760's and lower on my NB while at the same time seeing solid 11.3's on the WB sensor.

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick
Thanks Dave. The numbers seem right on the money which is good, especially with no knock right now. I plan on adding another 4-5 psi of boost and I'm just concerned that if I need to add fuel that adding it in the chip wouldn't give me enough fuel.\
TT chips are new to me so I'm also trying to get a feel for thier adjustments and results.

ks

I have seen .8xx on the narrow band and 16.xx on the wideband, on alky 25psi with 0 knock!!!!!!! Changed the fuel pump, and got 10.4 wideband and O2 was in the high .7xx. I ran my car at 10.8 to 11.0, and saw .713 on the narrowband. Don't trust it. Widebands are cheap!!!!!! Get one.

Back