How to break in a new set of tires (JD Productions LLC)

Maybe watch the condensation come from exhaust, oh and keep the dogs from peeing on the front tires...

Dont forget to
Check the headlight fluid .
Muffler bearings and
the kanewtter valve located under the thingamjig on top of the whosawattson

I used to break in my tires like that until the time the typewriter ribbon dislodged and got tangled up in the running boards. Strange thing is, it was absolutely guaranteed not to rust, bust, rip, shrink, wrinkle, wrap around your leg or keep the baby up at night but it all went wrong anyway. :wacky:

Last edited:
Roflmao, yup he sure did break them in. Shouldn't have to do much heating them up and they'll stick good being all broken in. LOL

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think the surface of the tire spinning in the air created enuff friction to heat them up slightly.. hell who knows..

Also he forgot to tell u you can't run those tires!! Not legal tires for BG!!:confused:
Well his ASS had them last year so I think Im ok for now..... too bad he cant figure out how to make them out of fiberglass....

oh man.... should I be worried? I didn't do this break in on my tires. WTF am I gonna do now?!

Unless this was a syclone or typhoon, i don't see how that would be helping that much with breaking in any DR tire.
Curious and scared what the heck idea #3 was, a bit concerned after seeing the 2 ideas thus far.
That's a nice inside and outside TR you have there in the videos, glad you avoided disaster attempting this wacky idea.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I forgot to break in my DR's properly. They only have a couple hundred miles on them, can I put it on the stands and back up for 200 miles and then break them in the JD way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk