How to deal with war protesters

TRBON8R

I was out with a couple buddies last night when we walked by a group of about 40 or so war protesters. They were the typical misguided Gen X types with a sprinkling of knuckleheads trying to relive their youth and the '60s. As we were walking by, before I knew it my buddy had ripped off his shirt and was standing in the midst of the hippie protesters doing a funky chicken dance on the street corner!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D I mean this is a busy intersection and all and he was dancing shirtless out on the street corner for a good 10 minutes!! There were a few cops there to keep the peace and they were all laughing their asses off. One of the protesters said she was going to call the cops over. My buddy told her to go pound sand. Funny how the protesters feel they have the right to stand out on the corner and express their opinion but not my friend. After my buddy finished his dance and I had wiped the tears out of my eyes because I was laughing so hard I asked him just what in the hell he was thinking. His comment was that the protesters want so badly to be taken seriously, therefore the best thing you can do is discredit them. He certainly did that!!!! You know what, it makes sense. :) When they have their next rally I may go up there and stand next to them wearing a tinfoil hat with a big sign that says "WE ARE FROM MARS". :D