How to fix negative camber in rear

Measuring on the most level surface I can find...But I would think that if the ground was not level, then the tires(rim) would look like this // not like this /\..OR even one straight and the other negative(or positive)....I know this is not the proper way to tell if they are alligned ( camber wise ) but hey, very simple to do and the level can not be off by that much.....I press the level to the bottom side of the tire and the top of the tire....

By the way, this is a POSI car....

Cool! Sure sounds like you have a good handle on it.
Probably one of the rarest options ever produced on any GM car!

Take care.

I just wanted to chime in here, there is no adjustment for a solid rear axle. Do not let them put shims in it, they are designed for independent rear ends. Also there is no way to do a four wheel alignment on any solid axle rear wheel drive car, you can only do a thrust angle alignment (that aligns the front wheels with rear, we've all seen cars "dog walking" right).That is the cheapest one there is, but most shops don't offer it because they figure there hanging 4 heads it's 4 wheel alignment. That been said, there may be a little negative camber built in by gm to make the car handle better. The front on most cars have .25 to .50 degree's of negative camber for handling. I don't know if the rear did on these cars as when I gave up wrenching all the machines only went back ten years so the specs were not in there. Unless there were cars with the same suspension set up still being sold. Most of the car's set up for handling (road racers, auto cross) have at least one degree of negative camber in them. Lowering the car should not have changed the angle's of the rear axle ( except for pinion angle as stated in timdesu2000 post). When you lowered your car it may have just made the angle more noticeable, or it could just be an optical illusion. I personally would keep a close eye on tire wear and if they started wearing the inside edge take it in to a good alignment shop and, watch them do it and ask for a print out of before and after specs. Just so everyone knows I'm not bagging on the shop that did the work, I don't know what shop it was, I'm just saying I've seen a lot of short cuts maid at shop's all over the place. Thanks for your time I know this is long winded.

Well, thanx for all your time folks....It must just be an illusion and the fact they probably have a little negative from the factory...Lowering it just seemed to magnify the illusion..Good point on putting the level against the tire,every tire would buldge on the bottom more then the top ( I didn't even think of that ) the simple things just get by everytime.....I am however going to put the rear spacers under the springs cause it seems a little low for my likeing, but the front is perfect....Thanx again guys....