How to get full coverage?

tta1401

Here is my problem. I had my pops call my insurance company, since I can't, to get full coverage on a new T that I am getting (Clay Marlow's) next Monday. Well I e-mailed my dad and told him to ask them what they would pay for the car if it got totaled. He e-mailed me back and told me $4000. This car is worth way more than that. The only thing I can think of is to get it appraised and then show them how much it is worth. Is that my only option? I even looked it up on NADA and this is what they said. http://www3.nadaguides.com/Values/V...MakeId=1031&VehicleId=19923&Year=1987&ColorId

Granted that there was more than one T-Type to choose from but this was the highest. Any thoughts?

TIA,

Everybody keeps saying GEICO wont pay enough either, but we have a guy on here that says all you have to do is prove what similar cars are selling for, and they will pay that amount. Thats exactly what my representative from Geico told me. I pay about $40 a month for full coverage on the GN as a 2nd car with them.

Black6Pack

Do I have to prove what it is worth before i get the coverage? Did that change your rates any?

TIA