You can type here any text you want

How to Modify your 10 Bolt Axle for LS1 Brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
of you get the ebrake backing plate from the ls1 donor , dont need the bracket, just cut and drill 4 holes on the rear. pretty simple by the looks of it.

of you get the ebrake backing plate from the ls1 donor , dont need the bracket, just cut and drill 4 holes on the rear. pretty simple by the looks of it.

From the video it looks as if you have to cut the flange some too otherwise the backing plate doesn't mount flush. Nothing too difficult according to what I saw in the video.

yup, im going to try this soon, though i didnt get the ebrake cables from the donor car. i think someone made the oem cables work , that video is a great find

I'll have to look at the video when i get home. I don't care to drill the extra holes but would hate to cut off anything. Funny, last night i was figuring on doing the LS front brakes. Now looking at doing both.

I'll have to look at the video when i get home. I don't care to drill the extra holes but would hate to cut off anything. Funny, last night i was figuring on doing the LS front brakes. Now looking at doing both.

you have the fronts already? i have a set for sale

I've done them on my car, not to bad, just take your time and make sure and measure a few times. If u don't use the oem backing plates u won't have a parking brake. Joel

Back