You can type here any text you want

How ugly is this???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"We are taking over".....LOL.

IMG00069.jpg

on 20`s , its differance between Black and white.

Oh hell no. I almost threw up. lol. I appreciate a good custom car, but not our beloved, rare turbo regals. If you matted the throttle on some of those 24's, the rear would hunch down soo fast, I would imagine you'd groove those rear tires with your fender lip quicker than you could shake a stick. Totally impractical, and impure. They must ride like crap. Ah well, to each their own I guess. I just hate to see our cars in the hands of some of these gangsters, as most of them have sbc's thrown in 'em, with custom rims, and it always spells the end of the car.

Though, some 16 or 17 inch oem rims would be really nice. I'd really like that... AHHEEMM COUGH gbodyparts.com COUGH COUGH, HINT HINT.

I also wish I could buy a set of 17 inch stock looking wheel. But not a chrome steel anchor. I think the best looking wheel for our cars are the stock ones. But I can't stop the thing with stock brakes. I run gta wheels and looking for a 17 wheel. Unless I spend 2k I can't get a good wheel. Maybe we can find someone to make larger wheels.

Back