HP vs Weight vs ET, etc CHART WANTED

1QWIK6

Torque wins
Can someone link me to the site that showed HP vs. Weght vs ET vs Injector, etc?

My guess is RWHP, A stock GN put down close to 250 to the wheels and would run low 14's to high 13's which matches pretty well with the gnttype chart.

Many people don't about this, but Jim Testa made a simple program a long time ago that used Joe Lubrant's data. Much better than all the online calculators and lets you compare inject %, hp, slip%, ET, mph real quickly. I use it all the time, its called TRX Performance.

I attached the program as a .dat file. Save it and rename to .exe and enjoy. Don't worry, not a virus. I would have provided a link to download it but I don't see it anywhere online. Hopefully the attachment works, let me know.

Thanks Jim and Joe!

Attachments

• TRX1.dat
    119 KB · Views: 85
No dice for me.
I renamed it TRX1.exe and got this error message.

TRX1.exe - System Error

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVBVM50.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I have that program saved on an old Windows 98 computer in my storage. It worked great.
Worth a shot though.
FWIW, Win10 64bit machine here.

BINGO!

I figured it was something simple.
That worked like a champ.
Thanks again murphster.

Wow Jim Testicles !!! Haven't heard that name in a LONG time !!! Like before this board !! :cool:

Joe Lubrant and Guy at TRX ,,that is a blast from the past they were awsome, helped me a lot ,got my car into the low elevens back in the mid nintys without a lot of funds. True to going fast with class.PS I miss hanging out at the track watching Joe's limited kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the chart in post #3 60's @ 100% DC could potentially go 10.05 ? Base pressure must be higher than normal to achieve that.