You can type here any text you want

HR bar mountiing questions? crooked brackets?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Just a quick question, i am re-installing my hr bar and wondered when the full weight is on the car do the joints have to point veritical down, looking from the side of the car into the wheel well.

It seems to get the joints straight up and down i have to pull the mounting brackets forward, so they dont sit straight on the rear end, but crooked (not parallel to the ground) almost at 30 degrees or so pointing up. I have lost my instructions so i am not sure any more ?
Does anyone know if i should leave the bracketr straight or not?

I just installed this bar last week and my mounting brackets on the rear at straight (parallel to the ground) I didn't think I had everything in correct but then when I lowered the car everything lined up.

Mine are parallel to the ground. Call Paul at HR tomorrow if you are unsure.

I willl try and get a hold of him. Thanks for your input.

brackets

you cant put the brackets on straight or they will crush your brake lines, the brackets have a notch for them. just line up the notck with the lines and as long as you measured everything else properly it should go in no problems

Back