Hurry, going to crusher: 1/4 PANELS, ROCKERS, FLOORS !!!

Donnie Smith

Hot Rod Connection
I need the room in my shop. I MUST get this Turbo Regal body out of here.
I am hauling this to the scrap metal scales this weekend!
I need someone to place an order for the 1/4 panels, rockers and floors. Otherwise, these good parts are going to crusher.
Good, solid, rust-free body parts:

1/4 panels = $50 each. I`ll cut them wherever you need.

Rockers = $40 each

Trunk floor = $50

If I don`t hear from anyone by noon Saturday April 30, I`ve got to haul it off.

Too High $$$ ???????????????

Am I asking too much for this stuff?
No one has responded......

Let`s strike a deal before it`s too late.

Donnie
940.632.9454 (cell phone)

whats up...shoot me a price for the right rear quarter shipped too brooklyn 11228...and tell me what shape its in please ...thanks vinny

Hey Guys.
This is a RUST FREE Texas car. The floors, quarters and all other body parts are solid! The reason it is being parted out is because it was wrecked pretty bad in the left front. The roof is wrinkled and firewall was kinked too.
A lot of parts are gone, but plenty good stuff is still available.

The rockers are sold.

I am going to go ahead and cut the quarters off and set aside. I have had much interest so far and I`m sure someone will step up and purchase soon.

Originally posted by NOKA72
whats up...shoot me a price for the right rear quarter shipped too brooklyn 11228...and tell me what shape its in please ...thanks vinny

Whats up....A quarter is so big, I`m afraid it`s truck shipment only. I`d figure shipping to be $150. If it were only a skin, it might go UPS "Oversize 3", probably $85 for that.
I was figuring on cutting a full quarter, inner and outer, up into roof, up to door jam, etc...

The quarter panel (door jam to roof to tailights) is too big to go by way of UPS. Unless you want to spend time, $$, & materials to widen & lengthen a pallet for shipping, you'll be better of saving the quarters or finding a local buyer for them. Good luck.

OK ....
THE ROCKERS ARE SOLD !

THE QUARTERS ARE SOLD !

THE CAR IS GOING TO SCRAP METAL PLACE NOW.

THANKS FOR ALL REPLIES,