You can type here any text you want

Hussein Captured!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Re: Sorry Chris

Originally posted by bogie1
Chirs- I was at work and got so excited I just posted the news I saw on CNN. I was unaware that you already had broken the story. I didn't mean to step on your thread, I was just so happy!! Sorry Man. God Bless The U S of A. Thanks to all our son's and daughter's sacrifices.

No problem. I got a jump on everybody because I'm wide awake here in Germany when the news broke.

Besides, I have to give credit to PeteB on #buickGN, IRC. He was the one who told me. I guess I type faster. :D

The fastest ones of all were those troops who did a fantastic job in catching him. Who would have thought of that guy being in a small hole, in an unknown farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. Great work!

I lost 6 months of my young life over in that ****hole back in 1990-1991 and I've waited many long years to see this come to fruition...about time! Not to mention I spent my 21st b-day sitting in a bunker in the middle of the desert tosting my b-day with a non-alcoholic beer:) Now for Binladen!!

That was the best Sunday morning news I have ever heard. I say give him to the Iraqi's so the world can see what they think of him. We do anything and it's just going to be more French, Canadian, and German whining about how barbaric the American's are.

Mark :D :D :D

Hussein Captured!!!

Do you feel any safer? I dont
I wish the military would patrol our own boarders as much as Iraq's.

It's just like when any criminal is caught. Do I feel any safer? No. But I feel better knowing that another snake is going down.

Back