You can type here any text you want

Hybrid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I have a buddy named Dan who has a pretty cool hybrid. It started life as a 1977 Jaguar XJC. They were only made one year in this 2 door body style. Basically it is an XJ6 4 door but without the 2 rear doors. It originally came as a v12 from the factory but he bought it with no engine or tranny. He had a famous engine builder(Billy the Kid) do the motor. It is a 4.1 block with all the usual GN mods that dynoed at 525 at the wheels.Not sure what turbo is on it. It is painted a very dark green with all new connelly leather hides in the interior.This car retained the original rear end and suspension. It wears 18" O. Z. Monte Carlo rims with some low profile tires. This car terrorized Northwest CT for a few years then disappeared. I had heard a few storys about it but could never find any info on it. It turns out my older brother(who I work with) introduced me to Dan( who is a fabricator at one of my accounts) who had a pretty cool car. It turned out to be none other than the Jag!!!! Well we talked for a while and made plans to go see the car. It hasn't seen the light of day for over 8 years. We plan on replacing all the fuel lines, filter and the pump. Once it is up and running I will post some pictures. He is thinking of selling it but he estimates he has over 40k into the car. I have bugged him to get it going ever since we met.That was about 2 years ago. Now he's got the time to do it.And the help. Hopefully we can have it ready in a few weeks and put it in some shows!!!! I will get some pictures when it comes out of storage.

Back