I am getting gas in my oil, any advise

LOB87WE4

I have an 87 WE4 with 2800 miles on it. We recently installed the following;
Reds fuel pump system with hot wire kit
3 inch down pipe and no cat conv.
larger turbo ( 1 notch above stock)
42 lb injectors
42 # 93 chip from Poston

The car performs wonderfully, Boost is set at 17 # at full throttle the scanmaster shows retard of 8.1 max. But when I parked it after a few trips up and down the highway, and around town, I noticed the smell of gasoline. I cannot find any leaks, so I checked the oil, and it smelled like fuel. Not bad, but...

Am I going to continue with this problem when I drive it, or can I adjust this thing not to dump so much fuel?
I quess I am looking for the best of both worlds, I want the extra performance, but I also want the car to be very streetable. I t will never see a drag strip, just stop lights and an occasional mustang or camaro.

Any advise from the pro's?
Thanks,

Mark

change your oil

what are your blms ?

recheck your fuel pressure
check for leaks in the headers
check for vac leaks
o2 sensor

BTW 8.1 KR is rediculously high( not good )

I will change the oil this weekend.

Fuel pressure is set at 45LBS, everything else is working correctly.
As far as BLM, I havent a clue,
1) I didnt check it, but will
2) what the hell is BLM? Iknow what it is out west, but for the car I havent the fogiest.

Should I just turn down the fuel pressure?

Mark

don't forget your coolant temp sensor, that'll make em run rich if it shows it's really cold.

i would say its a bit high for cruisin around ,

blms are what your car is doing to correct for fuel problems as set in the chip , above 128 means air is present and fuel is being added , the higher the more severe but once it reaches the extremes it has trouble correcting and it will be rich
this is why you need to find all air leaks and fix them including cracked headers as it may cause you te be very rich and still show lean depending on how big the leaks are ,

if its below 128 then its pulling out fuel for a rich condition and will be okay unless is at the extreme , high FP will drop your blms , if its around 105 , lower the pressure

you will still need to stay out of the throttle untill you findout why you have such high KR

Might be best then to put in the 30# injectors and my other chip that was in it. Car still ran good with that, and no problems.

This car was completely gone over, exhaust, vacuum lines etc several months ago.
Maybe I should have left well enough alone.

Time to sell these parts!

Thank you very much for the input
Mark

i had the same thing happen... my oil would be full of gas and it would blow the pan gaskets... did it 2 times till i pulled injectors and had them flowed and saw they were bad

they were sticking and put in way too much gas... they were 009s... 42.5 lbers...

killed my bearings in the process too!