You can type here any text you want

I asked for it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Making a U-Turn and see a nice Mustang Cobra waiting at the light opposite way. I hazed the tires a little on the turn to get his attention. Anyway pulled up to the next light. We line up, he revs and nods, I hit the Line lock boost up. Green light, spin city, He takes off. Blew me away. Have to get a Posi and get rid of my cheapo 215 tires:rolleyes:

O.K. You're only allowed to lose once to a stang. One more and you will be asked to turn in your wastegate.

I hated my one legger. Thank god for posi.

Don't let it happen again!

:D

I think I see "shoebox" and "brick" headed this way to raise the BS flags. After all, (using the words of Sheriff Buford T. Justice) there's no way, no way you could have gotten beat by a Mustang. This is a Buick board. That just doesn't happen here.

ya your gonna spin pretty bad considering the line lock is for doing a burnout not for staging and building boost. guys you better be packing low 12 sec time slips before picking on that 03 cobra. 14s and 13s aint gonna cut it!

Raising the BS flag....

Lyonsd, you and I both know that Mustangs never and I mean NEVER beat Buicks.... Why just the other day I raced Chuck Samuel with his Pro 5.0 single turbo Mustang that has run 6.49 @220mph and I showed him what Buick taillights look like!!!;) Next week I'm going to take my low 12 second GN and race John Force.... this might be my first loss against a Mustang, but I think as long as I get traction (a 1.8 or better 60') I'll hand him his ass!!! LMAO!:) BTW GNICETRY, that wasn't a Mustang Cobra you raced it was a Jet powered Ford Probe:eek:

Originally posted by lyonsd
I think I see "shoebox" and "brick" headed this way to raise the BS flags. After all, (using the words of Sheriff Buford T. Justice) there's no way, no way you could have gotten beat by a Mustang. This is a Buick board. That just doesn't happen here.

Honestly, the only thing that comes to mind that I would like to say to you is, F(UCK OFF.

Have a nice day, ass-monkey.

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Honestly, the only thing that comes to mind that I would like to say to you is, F(UCK OFF.

Have a nice day, ass-monkey.

:eek:

Alex, did you lose your sense of humor?:D Come on now lyonsd is not an ass-monkey, he is just an assh0le!!!:cool: :p :o

I pretty sure it wasn't a Probe:eek: It was a 95 (I think) Cobra with the round fogs in front. That is actually the one year I like them. Eventhough I didn't see the tails (I should have though:( ) so I can't be sure. Car sounded real nice, but a set of Flowmasters will do that. This is the first stang I lost to, so I'll have to lay off them until I get some mods because I don't want to hand in my wastegate:eek:

You don't know what the snake was packing and if you are mostly stock, there is no shame in getting beat. It happens. :)

Next time you see him, try not to blow the tire off and whoop his a$$! :D

You boys give "going fast with class" a whole new meaning.

Well, I hope to see you both at Reynolds in a couple of weeks. :D

Wish I could make it to Reynolds....

Lyonsd, you are correct! With me and Alex "going fast with class" is changed to "going fast and if you don't like it kiss my ass" LOL! BTW, I only show class to those that have it in the first place!!!! "hint, hint.":D

Re: Wish I could make it to Reynolds....

Originally posted by 86brick
I only show class to those that have it in the first place!!!!

Unfortunately, you don't know what class is. So how do you know who to show it to? :confused:

Yeah whatever Mr. Perfect:rolleyes: Your idea of class differs from mine because last time I checked it meant elegance of style, so what makes you better than me:confused: I think the reason you say I have no class is because I don't like Mustangs or Fords (this does not mean I don't know what they are capable of and how fast they can be) and you don't like the fact that I give my opinion.... well too bad!!! You don't seem to like Imports or "Rice" as you like to call them, but I don't go bashing you so please don't talk to me about class when you yourself are no better than me!!!! Also, if you think I don't have class because I called you an assh0le that's just too bad cause as the old saying goes "if the shoe fits, wear it!" You obviously have your reserved opinion about me and Alex just as I have mine about you and your Mustang buddies on this forum so lets leave it at that and if you have anything to say about/to me or Alex I suggest you take it to email instead of starting some stupid flame war that is a waste of forum space!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, keep in mind that if you read this thread Mr. Perfect (lyonsd) is the one who started this BS so I guess your idea of class is being an instigator and a hypocrite which means you don't know the meaning of the word "class" and if you had any class (elegance of style) you wouldn't have started bashing me and shoebox in this thread!!! As I said in the previous post take it to email if you feel like bashing me or Alex cause it was a mistake on my part to even argue with you cause that's exactly what you wanted!:mad:

GNICETRY, I apologize for screwing up your thread and I hope next time you come across a Mustang your luck changes for the better and you come out on top!:) :cool:

Later, Steve

:eek: Man, you look madder 'n a barefoot centipede on a hot rock!

Look, it's you and your sidekick who come into every thread involving Mustangs and start making excuses as to why the Mustang won. "The Camaro/Firebird/Regal owner couldn't drive...", or "The Camaro/Firebird/Regal wasn't running right...", Blah blah blah blah...

You two are as predictable as clockwork (and I wasn't the first to "bash" you in this thread; I merely anticipated your next move based on your previous actions). And when somebody has a different opinion than yours on the matter, then you get your panties in a wad. You get all defensive (like you did in this thread), and you start making ridiculous claims like "This is a Buick site and we can bash Mustangs all we want!!!".

Yes, you can bash Mustangs all you want. But you're fooling yourselves if you think you're cool and if you think everybody else thinks you're cool when you do it. Clearly, you two are not acting with "class". Is "class" always calling BS when a Mustang wins? Or making excuses when a Mustang wins? And getting all defensive and whiney? If you really want to be classy, then perhaps you ought to congradulate the Mustang driver on his kill and not make excuses for the other driver.

All I have to say is grow up! "Class" will come as you mature a bit (hopefully).

Okay I'm back because I want to shut him up....

Lyonsd, first of all I don't always call BS when a Mustang wins (I have actually only called BS once in this kill section, but you want to make it sound like I do it all the time), however, if I believe the kill doesn't sound right I voice my opinion and in the last case the driver of the LS1 F-body must have been a very poor driver in my eyes for a '93 Cobra that has 80 less rwhp to win! FYI, I have seen bone stock LS1 F-bodies dyno 300-320rwhp and in the last kill story the guy Terry with the '93 Cobra said he dynoed 240 at the rear wheels so how in the hell else would he beat a car that is a second faster with a good driver! The problem is you "Serious Mustang" guys can't take it when somebody calls BS or questions a kill by saying "that car wasn't running right, he couldn't drive, etc.) You and your Mustang buddies get very defensive when somebody questions the performance of a Mustang or Ford and that is the root of this problem, not me having class or anything having to do with my character whether you want to admit or NOT! BTW, if a Mustang guy makes excuses or questions a kill when a Regal/F-body wins by calling BS then I guess I should flame them to hell like you and your circle jerk mustang buddies like to do!!! You are the one that needs to grow up and calm down instead of bitching at somebody for giving their opinion on something so minor as a kill on a car forum!:eek: Hopefully you will learn the true meaning of class by realizing that people have opinions and if they voice them and you disagree you don't need to challenge that persons character by saying they have no class!!!!!!!!!

Back