You can type here any text you want

i bet you dont see this hybrid every day

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
there have been others but not done as nice as this looks .. to each thier own I guess :cool:

Hmm,...Hiram is like 5 minutes from my house. Can't say I've ever seen the car running around though... :confused:

Not a whole lot of details in the description. I'd like to see pics of the intercooler and radiator set up. Didn't Fiero's run the hoses along the under side of the car from the front to rear on either side?

I've seen this car before on ebay, maybe few years back, looks like this guy cleaned it up pretty good, it looked like they just slapped it together then. I will be doing a Diablo/GN in future on a Fiero chasis. I don't care for the Countach look. I wonder if he ever took that car down the track!

Prasad

Was on Ebay

I also remeber this car on ebay. Was a few months back,,think it was orange then. They cleaned it up real nice.

Dave

Hey! Yellow is not bad.

That is one hybrid I would like to own. Too bad my Social Security won't allow me to buy it. (Grin)

Back