You can type here any text you want

I bought an 84 Regal Limited today!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adrian87

This is awesome!! Now I have a Buick for a daily driver as well!!

My Toyota Corolla that my parents bought new in 1992 (gave to me 3 years ago) finally bit the dust last week on me on the interstate..at midnight..about 2 hours from my destination. Blew a hole straight thru the block..

Anyway I planned to just put another motor in it, I towed it to the city that I was headed to near the local junkyard..which had the same motor I needed for $300..and headed back here a couple days later because I had to be back at work..anyway long story short..got tired of waiting to save up enough to go back and fix the car so I got on the classifieds today..found an 84 Regal local on the net and went and got it for CHEAP!!! Runs and drives and everything!! 3.8 V6 and a 3 speed auto..anyone know what trans is in this thing? I don't know anything about 84's..it's silver with maroon interior..pretty nice actually!! Anyway yay for having a Buick as a daily driver!! Hope it's reliable :)

Back