You can type here any text you want

I do believe this is my old car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Looks like Avon almost got taken out by the Brian Ballard's Cobalt on this one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueg-BnJnBFw[/YOUTUBE]

Nice run either way Aaron. Looks like you just left off idle. Sweet.

Carry on RU.....
Carry on........

Looks like Avon almost got taken out by the Brian Ballard's Cobalt on this one.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueg-BnJnBFw[/YOUTUBE]

Nice run either way Aaron. Looks like you just left off idle. Sweet.

Carry on RU.....
Carry on........

Thats it......on the foot brake I might add!:biggrin: Car has a fresh paint job (same color with blue pearl in the clear) and fresh engine, the "big" engine will be finished up soon!

Did you see this one off the transbrake?

Putfile - Avons 857 159 TSO T Type

I'm definitely lovin it. I have that video saved to my computer. I am so glad the car has someone whose racing the stew out of her and someone who knows what they are doing with the build and maintenance.
That's you Bill. :cool:
Is Aaron going to make it to BG this year? Or horse race conflict again?
Next time you see him, tell him to give me a call sometime, I've lost his number.

Patrick

That race was in the fall of last year I think it was the domestic import battle at MIR. That cobalt was a Low 8s I belive he had to let off came across the line when Avon was passing him.

That race was in the fall of last year I think it was the domestic import battle at MIR. That cobalt was a Low 8s I belive he had to let off came across the line when Avon was passing him.

Not to nit pick, but the Buick passed him because the Cobalt came across the line and had to let up. The Cobalt would have won otherwise. That was my point. A win is a win, but that is one fast Cobalt.

EDIT: I take that back. The Buick was indeed passing the Cobalt.

Jim

Back