I dont think its gonna fit

... I'm gonna cut a hole in a fiberglass hood and see how it looks. Im not much of a fan of cowl hoods. I have a feeling its gonna look nasty!
This should be interesting.
I was thinkin' that it looks like you are gonna need a "little more" than the stock power bulge :rolleyes:

Is this a twin turbo build nick or a single turbo build ? What are you using for motor mounts , the frame up front could be notched to lower motor more and setup a front and mid plate setup to fit under a factory Gn hood , my brother notched my front frame to get my 565" Pontiac motor to sit more level and to get it to fit under factory hood with Pontiac shaker in my 78 grand am .

Last edited:
Hey Buddy its gonna be single turbo. Yea I think im liking the idea of it just coming out of the hood now. We shall see how it looks when its done. If i dont like it we'll figure something else out but I have a good feeling about it

Hey Buddy its gonna be single turbo. Yea I think im liking the idea of it just coming out of the hood now. We shall see how it looks when its done. If i dont like it we'll figure something else out but I have a good feeling about it
Ok Kool good luck with the build keep posting up pics , what kind of turbo and power level you looking for . 88 mm ? 1,000 plus hp I'm assuming :)

Moving forward

Attachments

• IMG_2827.JPG
    IMG_2827.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 331
That looks awesome I wanted to do one really bad but I stuck with my stock hood and an RJC megacooler good luck with looks bad ass