You can type here any text you want

I dursted a moped

• Thread starter Thread starter 85 TRRRR
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85 TRRRR

I just dursted my friends Fully stock moped with my little brothers yamaha 50cc powered go-ped. He pegged his moped at 40mph...I think I started passing him at 41 or 42 mph LOL.

THAT IS A FAR FETCHED STORY I DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT..:D

can u explain what dursted is...:confused:

Originally posted by 85 TRRRR
I just dursted my friends Fully stock moped with my little brothers yamaha 50cc powered go-ped. He pegged his moped at 40mph...I think I started passing him at 41 or 42 mph LOL.

I have to raise a life-sized BS flag on this one. Unless I'm mistaken, the power-to-weight ratio of the go-ped is better but the reduced rolling resistance from the bigger tires on the moped should have allowed the moped to win easily.

Although, neither machine had floor mats so the story is believable.

Jim

LOL. Seriously...I beat my friend on his moped with my younger brother's moped. well...from the start, he had to pace me till we hit top speed. there was no way i was going to beat him from the start. his speedometer was reading 40mph, then i slooooooooooowly started to pulled away. If my friend were to remove its governor...it would beat me shìtless.

It's supposed to be a christmas gift to my little brother, I'm considering it a break in period before I give it to him.:D

Hehe...No floormats here. Just industrial strength stair grips.

Dursted is a local slang for beat:D

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
THAT IS A FAR FETCHED STORY I DONT BELIEVE A WORD OF IT..
I'm gonna have to agree with REDS HOT AIR! I'm raising the BS flag.:p I've seen what t-types are capable of.

:)®

Hey 87Octane

Have you met with any of the Hawaii crowd yet? How was the 6pmm-pm party?:p

Chris, you're slumming again. picking on mopeds, shame:cool: Or are you smokin some good stuff?
P.S. dont forget to share!

Back