I finally got my " T "

Its been talked about LOL I let her think she would win .

She just might....... My ex was a natural born killer on the tree. She put a LOT of big mouthed dudes in their place with her Turbo Trans Am and also in my '86 GN before it was stolen.

The problem was, she's a natural born dream killer, too.

But that's no longer any of my business..... :cool:

"EX" being the key word here.

Last edited:
Look at Keith! Two turbos in the garage!! Awesome man Congrats! What kind of drugs you giving your wife man? In order for her to let you have not just one but two! Lucky bastard! :cool::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My old lady wants me to sell mine and buy her a upgrade on her wedding ring. I was actually thinking of buying a zirconia but then she would ask me where I got the money and or go get the fake rock checked out then I would get buste d and for sure be living in the dog house permanently!!
Anyway that’s another story. Congrats on the new ride man!!

Cyrus72 ^^^^^^ See the simple post above yours......... :):);):p:D:cool:

JK, good luck coming up with the "stone"s............

Last edited:
Look at Keith! Two turbos in the garage!! Awesome man Congrats! What kind of drugs you giving your wife man? In order for her to let you have not just one but two! Lucky bastard! :cool::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My old lady wants me to sell mine and buy her a upgrade on her wedding ring. I was actually thinking of buying a zirconia but then she would ask me where I got the money and or go get the fake rock checked out then I would get buste d and for sure be living in the dog house permanently!!
Anyway that’s another story. Congrats on the new ride man!!
All I have to say is I am one lucky man to have the woman I have , joking aside . She is GREAT

Bison I hear you brother!! But I don’t think I can afford a divorce. It’s cheaper to keep her at the moment. But still waiting on OJ to finish that dam book. How he did it. :eek::eek::p:LOL::LOL:

Bison I hear you brother!! But I don’t think I can afford a divorce. It’s cheaper to keep her at the moment. But still waiting on OJ to finish that dam book. How he did it. :eek::eek::p:LOL::LOL:

When did Bison stop by? Did I miss him? :eek:

Jus' askin'.........

Congrats Keith! Glad you waited and that is nicer than the one I had. Still hoping to meet some day. Take care my friend.