You can type here any text you want

I got a few question about Northstar injectors???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
Ok I was wondering if anyone knows what the stock rating for injectors are from a 1997 Caddy Deville with a 4.6 Northsatr motor like how many pounds they are? I was also wondering if the would be any advantage from those injectors seeing that thye have two pins as opposed to one like the stock injectors? Is it even worth anything for our cars? I am working on my 84 WH1 car and I have the motor rebuilt and I am doing it very mild on this one. Thanks

"I was also wondering if the would be any advantage from those injectors seeing that thye have two pins as opposed to one like the stock injectors?" ????
Mite you have a part number?

I have a set sitting in my garage and dont think the bottom part of the injectors will fit are fuel rails?

They do fit

I forgot to get the part number today but I will list it tommorow for sure. I checked and they seemed to fit the intake and fuel rail just fine. I did notice that they are shorter and sit real far back in the hole on the intake side. I hope you know what I mean, but I am not sure if it will effect the fuel flow??

part number

I got the part number for the injectors. It is 17113776 and I also see another number 2174.

Back